Got To Openly Wear Around A Friend

ThatDiaperedGayGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I DM (D&D) for a few of my friends but yesterday our session got cancelled so just one of them and I hung out. We both are pretty open when it comes to kink, but I never really talk about diaper stuff because I assume no one wants to hear it. My friend already knows about my diaper side but I still would be quiet about it.

At one point in the hangout I told him that I was wearing and he had no idea (More proof that people don't pick up on crinkling or thickness as much as we fear). After more hanging out I asked if he was okay with me wearing only my diaper, and he said he was totally fine with it.

So there I was, hanging out with one of my friends in nothing but a diaper! It felt really great to be so authentic and when someone accepts you like that you can't help but accept yourself more. Heck, maybe someday I can openly wear around most of my friends! (after asking of course)
I'm excited that I can now vibe with my friend wearing my favorite outfit!

I heard the phrase "Shame thrives in secrecy" and I believe that to be true, we become so ashamed about our interests when we treat it like a dark secret. I don't think we need to be so secretive about this side of us with the people we trust

Have you worn openly around a friend/friends? Do you want to? I highly recommend it

TLDR: Friend is totally cool with me wearing nothing but a diaper and I got to hang out like that

Reactions: PaddedMI, abdl86, TigerDL and 1 other person
Sounds like you have a nice time yesterday then :)

No, I haven't and I wouldn't like to, unless I trust on zem a lot and feel I wouldn't lose my position as an equal by doing so (I'd feel severely exposed).

Nevertheless, for me 'tis the same as hanging wearing nothing but my underwear, 'tis something I don't like.

Last edited:
Acceptance is such a wonderful gift from friends.

My best friend knows that I'm an ABDL. One day, he was helping me to renew my home and at the end of the day I showed him the onesie I was wearing under my construction overall. He was surprised to see how "authentic" it was. So I told him that he will not believe how "authentic" the diapers are and showed him an ABDL diaper. He looked at it and was really surprised and told me that they looked even better than baby diapers and are really cute!
I didn't wear the diaper in front of him but it was really great to be able to show him my little secret! No judgement, no weird discussion, it was "natural". He knows well what baby things are as we both had kids.

Reactions: TigerDL
Frungie said:
Acceptance is such a wonderful gift from friends.
Absolutely! I feel very lucky

That's pretty cool.

My friend who knows I wear and use diapers lives pretty far away now, since I moved. If he ever stops by for a visit, I probably wouldn't do the same though. I'd still wear and use diapers 24/7 (not #2 though in that case), but with clothes on. Otherwise, it's kind of like sitting around in just underwear... Which I wouldn't really want to see him doing either, but mine gets all pee soaked and that's not something I feel like others should have to see.

If an ABDL friend came over to hang out, no problem though. Wet or dry, pants or not, that's something neither of us would have an issue with.

Time and place for everything.

Back