Got my little keeper sleeper

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It’s size 13/14 (I’m a female, 115lbs/5’2”) and it’s perfect! It’s the one with pink and white stripes

• Love
Reactions: lilstevie56, Diaperboy27, Eclectic and 3 others
They are my favorite, very comfortable, I almost wish they would make models with zippers in the front for kids that don't require to have the zipper in the back (the ones that won't remove their clothes and know they need to keep their diapers on)

Great, I wear them all the time.

As for front zip, i have had them many times, but the zipper always bunches up on your chin when you curl up in bed, which i find really unconfortable. I dont really need the back zip for keeping them on. If i can get them on i can get them off, but if i have a smaller size i need help on both on and off. So if you want to be stuck, then try one size down and they will be tight and no room to pull the zipper up/down and then hard to put on or take them off, that is if you have a helper.

If you want you can also attach a small ribbon to the zipper to make it easy, the tab is easy to undo it's just the zipper in the shoulder area where it difficult to reach the zipper.

Reactions: BigKid25
I love my little keeper sleeper! I have a size 17/18 aw a 5'9" guy at 155lbs and waist size of 32. Fits beautifully on me. But, the snug design does press down on my diapers and I find I leak often when I wear it. Although, I tend to wear after drinking and dont like changing while being in my LKS so that could be a factor. Super comfy though! It's Navy blue.

I use a big oversized little t shirt as my night time wear with my diaper and it makes me feel little

BabyTrina said:
I use a big oversized little t shirt as my night time wear with my diaper and it makes me feel little
Have you tried a LKS? They are soft and strechy and snug and stay in place with NO riding up and NO zipper in the chin.

If anyone has the opertunity to get one and/or try one out then i suggest that you do so, i think you will fall in love with them.

Last edited:
Are they like comfy and are they for short people too because I use big oversized little t shirt and they comfy for me but do you know what the website is I’m would love to get it a try

I got a size 18 a few months ago. 5’10” and 155 lbs. Long sleeve and long legs. It fits perfect and is very comfortable to sleep in. Can’t wait to get another one.

With some effort, I can pull the zipper up and snap it by myself. But, I need to ask my wife to undue it in the morning 😘

BabyTrina said:
Are they like comfy and are they for short people too because I use big oversized little t shirt and they comfy for me but do you know what the website is I’m would love to get it a try

Reactions: BabyTrina
Eclectic said:
I got a size 18 a few months ago. 5’10” and 155 lbs. Long sleeve and long legs. It fits perfect and is very comfortable to sleep in. Can’t wait to get another one.

With some effort, I can pull the zipper up and snap it by myself. But, I need to ask my wife to undue it in the morning 😘
Yes im 1/2" taller than you and the size 18 i need help, the size 20 is a bit loose and legs a bit long, so the 18's are the best fit for me.

If you want to you can tie on a bit of ribbon and easily zip/unzip them yourself, but its more fun asking for help from the wife, least as long as you have a diaper on that is, else might be an issue with the bathroom breaks.

Bigbabybret said:
Thank you because I try other little pjs and they didn’t fit me

Bigbabybret said:
but its more fun asking for help from the wife, least as long as you have a diaper on that is, else might be an issue with the bathroom breaks.
Agreed. The only time I’m not wearing a diaper is when I’m bathing, swimming or changing my diaper. I may go back to wearing swim diapers this summer.

I swear a diaper everyday because they are comfy at night and I like wearing one at night because I always seem to potty during the bed so I wear a diaper at night time but I always wear a big oversized t shirt because it’s seems comfy to wear but the bathroom breaks do you just wear a diaper with it or ask your daddy to help you out with it to go potty

I wear

Eclectic said:
Agreed. The only time I’m not wearing a diaper is when I’m bathing, swimming or changing my diaper. I may go back to wearing swim diapers this summer.
Yeah, i cant swim anymore, best i can do is float in a life jacket at this point, leg dont work well enough and cramp after just a few kicks.

But yeah, so long as the wife lets you out it's fine, and also no reason to get out till waking up

I love my little keeper sleeper size 16. I am considering getting some more. May even get a size smaller.

I'm just about 6ft 1 and 205lbs, the cotton size 20's fit me well, but the spandex sizes swamp me, I wear size 18's in the spandex mixed ones for a more authentic fit.
The best thing about these sleepers other than the warmth of them during the winter, is the awesome diaper support, they allow for expansion but still provide a small amount of compression so you dont get that sagging feeling, I really love these sleepers

Reactions: Bigbabybret
Back