Got my first ABU

Status
Not open for further replies.
klo555 said:
My first ABU diapers were the Barney knock off Dinosaur print.

Wow really!

Is that when you first thought you would give it a go yourself?

AdorableRabbit said:
I'm sure they will re-stock soon enough!

P.S. Cute avatar! Looks like someone stayed in the shrine of regeneration a bit *too* long!

Haha thank you :) I didn't draw it, it's by NormalDeivant if you wanna find the artist. I love Zelda so it worked out as a great avatar and persona for me :D

I hope they do soon :( I've been saving my last one and have been waiting for months to restock D:

Thinking about it my first ABU were some Simple samples given to me by Paddingplus when I went to buy some all white MyDiaper. I still love MyDiapers but I was a converted ABU customer from my first try.

I think the old Softeze were my first adult nappy but that was a very very longtime ago before Tena Slip were here in Oz.

I ordered samples of every diaper the online store had xD I think I bought them from a local company here - Dreamcare.

I was amazed by how even the worst diapers were still so comfy to wear and everything. I was converted into DL stuff right then and there and slippery slope brought me to being a Little :p

They don't make the old Tena anymore.. sigh. Tena is still a great brand, tho! Also they stopped making ComfiCares, my other favourite.. but BetterDry, their successor is still as good and can be bought with the most adorable print EVER as Crinklz ;3
I'm glad I bought the huge sample pack as my first thing..!

My first was a pink dc amor sample I got from amazon. it was thrilling the first time I
put them on. It was my first time wearing adult diapers. Just started wearing a couple
weeks ago. Thank goodness I live by myself and don't have to worry to much about anyone
finding them.

My first purchase from (the original) ABU was some abena xplus plastic, followed shortly by some Fabine, from that one shipment of them they got that took months due to all sorts of trouble with the cargo ship.

My first order from the new ABU was a few bags of space.

Although my VERY first online order of diapers was way back in 2008, two samples of Classico from BambinoDiapers - that was the purchase that got me hooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back