Got Huggies Little Movers size 7

Sam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I like them!

The lion king and the wetness indicators are cute, also the extra purple tabs in front helps with keeping the fasteners in place.
Tried them on, not sure about how the capacity compares but they for sure absorb much faster than Pampers Cruisers and gives me a stronger sense of the "dry feeling". Crotch length is a *tiny* bit shorter, not a big deal.
These also feel stiffer than Pampers, which gives a trace of that vintage feeling, love It.
I use ripped off tabs from previous diapers as extenders for these baby diapers, the tabs from Huggies are actually a bit longer than pampers, that's a plus. With extenders I can even land the velcro right on the "button" print!

Attachments

• Huggies.jpg
    Huggies.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • Simba_cub.jpg
    Simba_cub.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • Two_designs.jpg
    Two_designs.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Are they larger/taller than Pampers size 7?

12srepaid said:
Are they larger/taller than Pampers size 7?
A tiny bit smaller than Pampers in terms of height, but they fits better when used with extenders.

Sam said:
A tiny bit smaller than Pampers in terms of height, but they fits better when used with extenders.
Nevermind this group: but it's really aggravating that size 7 is not really a size 7.
I can't help but think of parents that need a larger diaper for their child, but yet these companies are just making fake sizes. :(

12srepaid said:
Nevermind this group: but it's really aggravating that size 7 is not really a size 7.
I can't help but think of parents that need a larger diaper for their child, but yet these companies are just making fake sizes. :(
I feel your frustration, I don't like it when companies use false sizes to sell products. I bought these hoping they would be a decent alternative to Pampers Cruisers or Swaddlers, but they were too small for a size 7, so I just use them as stuffer inside a Pampers Cruiser.

I wear them also. My wife likes the wetness indicator too. Here is a day I was put in the playpen for a nap, I got a few stuffies and a bottle of formula. She put the monitor on left me upstairs for an hour and a half...

Fun (47).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 65549
Back