Got a New Paci and Free Teddy Bear Diaper for Pooh Bear From Rearz!😊

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
On National Teddy Bear Day Rearz was giving away a FREE Teddy Bear Diaper with any purchase! It was the day before my payday though so I didn't have a lot of money in my checking account so, I got the cheapest thing I could find...a new Paci! It's a sparkly translucent green, which is my favorite color! And I thought how great it would be for Pooh Bear to come with me Diapered to my Great-Aunt's house! Both of us can be Diapered over there! That's the only time he's gonna wear it though because I'm not gonna keep a Diapered Pooh Bear on my Bed for my friend and and Dad to see. Not gonna subject them to that. But he can wear it when we go have some fun at my Great-Aunt's house! 😊 It didn't fit the small Pooh Bears I usually sleep with every night, but I have multiple Pooh Bears, including one the Diaper fit, not perfect, but good enough. If you want this Paci you can get it here:
Unfortunately, the Teddy Bear Diaper is no longer available, but hopefully it comes back in stock soon. Also watch my video on both items on my ABDL YouTube channel here:
So, ADISC community do you Diaper your Stuffies? If so what stuffies and what kind? Doll Diapers are probably best, but Huggies Newborn Diapers would work too. Feel free to share pics of your Diapered stuffies, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Pics:

Paci on top of a Daydreamer
IMG_20230920_162102256~2.jpg
Diaper
IMG_20230920_162158520~2.jpg
Diapered Pooh Bear
IMG_20230920_162344984~2.jpg
GROUP PHOTO!!!😊
IMG_20230920_161303602.jpg

Last edited: