Role
  1. Other

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230509_140906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230509_140906_Chrome.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles, Jbdl and Furrytum
This pops up ever so often - always makes me laugh a lot!!

It makes sense that adult incontinence products are being donated to food banks as I imagine many cannot afford to get the supplies they need. As I've found out, it's the ABDL products which are the only decent ones on the whole but are really expensive. Were it not for my PIP (which can be an absolute nightmare to get), I'd probably be damp and miserable in awful products. The frustrating thing is that (as with all disabilities) - the more incontinent you are, the more expensive it becomes to manage it. When my issues were milder, I was able to get by with cheaper products and just used the heavy duty ones for IBS flare-ups.

I'm really pleased to see that decent products are available for those that need them!

These were likely donated by an Amazon return center, overstock company or lost freight company.

Locally there is a liquidation warehouse that sells items in a showroom and also does pallet auctions. Most of their inventory is returns, scratch and dent, overstock, etc. from all the big box stores and Amazon. There will be ABDL diapers there from Amazon every couple months or so. They are always 50% of Amazon price and before they figured out what they were, I bought LFB and Rearz diapers for $5-10 per bag. 😁

• Wow
Reactions: baliebox4916, xux, InconLifer and 1 other person
He's not letting go of them 🤭

Back