Goodnites Underwear Inserts

DExplore

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, has anyone else noticed that the recently introduced inserts on the Goodnites website have seemed to have vanished? There is no reference to them at all. Is this because they didn't hold enough or another reason? They are not available on Amazon either. They also worked out a lot cheaper than the actual Goodnites which many will have to resort to.

Reactions: Edgewater
They are still available on Amazon, but it would not surprise me if they have been discontinued. They didn’t hold much, weren’t sold in stores, and were little more than repackaged, overpriced Depend guards for men.

The inserts will be meeting the same fate as the True-Fits and Boxers.

Reactions: Edgewater, DExplore and 12srepaid
The boy goodnites inserts are exactly the same product and depend male guards (no idea about the girl version), but the goodnites version was much more expensive. Open them and compare them side by side and you will not be able to see any difference in shape, color, or absorbency. There are also similar products in any medical supply shop that are functionally identical, but will be slightly different shape or absorbency for a lot cheaper even than depends which were already cheaper than goodnites inserts.

It is sad to see another bedwetting product be discontinued, but I am not sure if anyone is surprised by their lack of popularity. Unless kids were wearing them for minor daytime accidents, I doubt there were very many who would have gotten the protection they needed with them. Hopefully this will free up some capital for the next big idea from KC.

Good riddance!

Oh. They discontinued it like 2 years ago and they’re slowly selling out the remaining stock.

jamiejamie said:
Oh. They discontinued it like 2 years ago and they’re slowly selling out the remaining stock.
not the undies, ju the inserts that were like guards.

E67C5359-2444-4257-85D9-573FD2A30722.jpeg

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs
I remember when the goodnites true-fit pads where easily available in stores. I used to go and grab a package of the instead and some of the CVS briefs. With those two combined I could make a CVS brief last almost as long as a tena super or semi super plus. I hated when they discontinued the goodnites inserts.

Reactions: happy89 and jamiejamie
Back