Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen this happened at a Target store. A while ago there was a family that came in and loads up the shopping cart. Diapers of course. But it was the box one not the package one. At that time my friend works at Target. They go to the family restroom that has a changing station. When they came out of the restroom and started moving back to the diaper aisle. They quietly put the box back. Guess what. The diapers were gone of course. My friend told me the store manger knew about this. They did nothing about this. I wonder why? I went back to the same store about two weeks ago. They did some big changes to the store. They moved all the restrooms to the front of the store near the checkout aisles. They also installed these big rubber things on the sides of each door. Now the shopping carts can't go into the restroom anymore. But wheelchairs still can and of course baby strollers can too. I guess this was somewhat of a smart move on Target.

It amazes me that people think it's ok for them to just open a package and grab a diaper it reminds me of out old local Target when customers would open underware packages look at them then drop the open package back on the shelf and buy a sealed package because they didn't want the one they opened even though it was the same brand and size.

Themanswifesman said:
Well, even though one was missing. You still got the others ones that were there at a discounted price.
Assume 20 diapers + 1 taken + 30% off = 5 free diapers.

Yep ;) There was 3 packages (at least) like this, too. I managed to grab two of them! One I missed because I had to find courage to get it and dwindled about for three weeks haha

But yeah, super rude to open packages and put the opened one back in the shelf.. and take the same kind of package unopened into your cart :|!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back