Goodnites stories

abcde12678

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Share you stories of wearing goodnites growing up

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw
Cool have friends I ware hit my butt hear my diaper ask ware one way he knows brother ware then too

Reactions: ChrisChris
Lostdiapersboy said:
Cool have friends I ware hit my butt hear my diaper ask ware one way he knows brother ware then too
Huh?

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Riddy and ChrisChris
I was never a bedwetter, but I remember the glorious day in the spring of 1994 when I was 16 and spotted them on the shelves of my local Dominick’s grocery store.

Impatient anticipation that was set off by an ad in Parents magazine had come to an end when I bought a 10-count green package of Larges for $7.99. I no longer needed to rely upon Pampers that were 2 sizes too small to satisfy my diaper cravings.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, DiaperedBedwetter1998, 12srepaid and 1 other person
I was potty trained and out of diapers around 4.5 to 5 yrs old, but every now and again, I'd still have pooping accidents. Around age 08, after many spankings and enemas, I too was put back into Goodnites as well for pooping. I hated it at first, cause I was getting a spanking after having the diaper put on me. I remember it too well. I begged to be spanked with my diaper on, but she then slid it down and pulled me back over her knee and spanked me with the belt. This was at 8 years old.

I recall the multiple times I pooped in my underwear as a kid, literally from 1st grade up till 5th grade. I was spanked often, over the knee and in the diaper position, given enemas, and eventually diapered 24/7 because I was pooping my pants. It was the gateway for me of being back in diapers after being potty trained. One event that I remember was me and mom were in Walmart and I had pooped my underwear in the middle of the store. She was furious. She took me down the diaper aisle and “made me pick my own diapers” that I was gonna wear, even though she picked out the right size and stuff. because I didn’t stop pooping in my underwear.

So this is where the magic began for me. I was in the diaper all night and woke up the next morning to seeing it messy. So I was changed and in them for about a month, which was around how many were in a pack back then, for one a night.

Around 10 years old, we moved and my cousin moved in with us. I had started wetting the bed. I was sat down on the couch and asked if I wanted to be put back in diapers. Instead of fighting it and pleading not to be put back in diapers, I said yes, so we went to store and I was once again back in diapers. This time though, it was Goodnites for the day time and Huggies for the night, cause I was still occassionally having pooping accidents at 10.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 3 others
I remember the first time i saw a goodnite commercial on tv, i was probably 8 years old and at my grandparents house and never heard of them before. When they said they had a website I remember running to the house computer, waiting what felt like forever for the computer to turn on, then having to connect to the dial-up internet. And i went on the website and looked at everything; i wanted them so bad that i now regretfully doing but stole my grandma’s bank card and ordered a pack of boys l-xl goodnites to their house 🤦🏻‍♂️. I was so excited and shipping was only like 3 days. Now what i didnt plan on was the package arriving during the day and my grandma opening it. Well thats exactly what happened. So like normal she picked me up from school as they did my entire elementary years; and we got back to the house, she sat me down and asked me about the goodnites and how i got them. There was not lying my way out so i told her everything and why i wanted/need them as i was a bedwetter. And she was surprisingly accepting and explained that she can get them from the store cheaper then paying for shipping and all that. So we went about our ways and i snuck off and had to put one on immediately, i remember it fit perfectly and felt so securely my body shook.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, giaci9 and TigerDL
Goodnites was not invented yet, when I could have benefitted from them. I stopped bedwetting almost 5 years before they came out to market in 1994.
I was a bit jealous and happy that kids & teens finally have an option just for them.

Did anyone have any friends who wore them?

MaximusWolfheart said:
I was potty trained and out of diapers around 4.5 to 5 yrs old, but every now and again, I'd still have pooping accidents. Around age 08, after many spankings and enemas, I too was put back into Goodnites as well for pooping. I hated it at first, cause I was getting a spanking after having the diaper put on me. I remember it too well. I begged to be spanked with my diaper on, but she then slid it down and pulled me back over her knee and spanked me with the belt. This was at 8 years old.

I recall the multiple times I pooped in my underwear as a kid, literally from 1st grade up till 5th grade. I was spanked often, over the knee and in the diaper position, given enemas, and eventually diapered 24/7 because I was pooping my pants. It was the gateway for me of being back in diapers after being potty trained. One event that I remember was me and mom were in Walmart and I had pooped my underwear in the middle of the store. She was furious. She took me down the diaper aisle and “made me pick my own diapers” that I was gonna wear, even though she picked out the right size and stuff. because I didn’t stop pooping in my underwear.

So this is where the magic began for me. I was in the diaper all night and woke up the next morning to seeing it messy. So I was changed and in them for about a month, which was around how many were in a pack back then, for one a night.

Around 10 years old, we moved and my cousin moved in with us. I had started wetting the bed. I was sat down on the couch and asked if I wanted to be put back in diapers. Instead of fighting it and pleading not to be put back in diapers, I said yes, so we went to store and I was once again back in diapers. This time though, it was Goodnites for the day time and Huggies for the night, cause I was still occassionally having pooping accidents at 10.
What happened after in the Wal-Mart? Did you get changed there?

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35
Jamas said:
What happened after in the Wal-Mart? Did you get changed there?
While we were at Wal-Mart, after she checked out, I was taken to the bathroom, spanked, cleaned up and put in a diaper right there, because I had messed my underwear in the store.

i peed my bed at my grandmas on purpose in the summer when i was 15. In the morning i woke up scared so, i cleaned up the bed a little , flipped the mattress, and went down for breakfast. As i was sitting there i thought i had to tell her because she would find out anyway sooner or later. It was summer and i was staying there for a week. I told her i peed the bed last night, then we went up and she looked at the bed and was confused because the sheets were really wet, but when she took them off the bed the mattress wasnt. She got mad when i told her i flipped it , because now both sides needed to be cleaned. I then told her i wanted goodnites because i knew friends that used them to help with bedwetting. (i didnt know anyone that wore them). Later around lunch we went to the store. I went inside and she got a mattress protector and pointed out what i wanted, which was the boys goodnites. I asked if i can go back to the car , because i didnt wana stand there in line with her getting them for me. We went home and i said im going to try them on just to make sure they fit. A few hours or so later i was playing on the computer and i needed to do a number two, so i did , in my goodnite. I got up to go to the bathroom right after and figure out how to clean, but got stopped in the hallway by my grandma. She looked at me as if she smelled a dirty diaper, and asked me if everything was alright, and if i was constipated. i told her no i just need to go to the bathroom. She said go get cleaned up and come down for dinner. Later that night when i was getting ready for bed. I took my shower and she had me come into her room after and would hand me my goodnite, and then had my take a stool softoner, because mabye she thought that might be why i wet the bed. I woke up in the morning with her checking on my asking if i wet myself, which i did, but on purpose. She then told me get up and go to the bathroom and then go back to bed, and to put the dirty pullup in the trash. So i got to wear goodnites for a little while that summer at her house. When I used up all the goodnites that was it , i wasnt given them again. But i would tell her i was dry in the mornings, but would use them.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and goodnites
Back