Goodnites Innovation 2023?

Remington1911 said:
I'm not sure something like that would necessarily work on night time protection. I feel that the velcro would snag on the sheets and blankets while you sleep potentially opening them up got leaks.
I have 3 little cousins that still sleep in Pull-Ups at night (the joys of Christmas gatherings we learn so much without even asking questions), one just got upgraded to the Goodnites XS because he wets too much for the Pull-Ups night time (he's almost 5) the 3 of them never had a problem with the velcro sides on the Pull-Ups, it never ever caused any problems even during the summer when 2 of them wore nothing but the Pull-Ups (no pajamas cause it was too hot)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL, cometdemiboy and 2 others
I wonder if a "Goodnites Innovation 2024" thread will pop up? anytime soon?

I hope that new prints for all sizes happens in 2024.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, DanElmontan and TigerDL
12srepaid said:
I wonder if a "Goodnites Innovation 2024" thread will pop up? anytime soon?

I hope that new prints for all sizes happens in 2024.
Only if I find another new patent or something :) I'll keep my eyes out. 70 pages on this thread!!! Wow!

Reactions: 12srepaid
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Only if I find another new patent or something :) I'll keep my eyes out. 70 pages on this thread!!! Wow!
I figured it could be maybe a continuation of this thread.

Happy New Year 2024!

Last edited:
Reactions: CodyBaby
Remington1911 said:
I'm not sure something like that would necessarily work on night time protection. I feel that the velcro would snag on the sheets and blankets while you sleep potentially opening them up got leaks.
I prefer an actual tape on diaper for bedtime I'm sure many others here do also

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnQDiaper and jamiejamie
I'm UK Based and looking at importing the new Goodnites from USA in a reasonably large amount to try and sell on at a decent price (not the crazy prices you see online) .... Would there be much interest to people in the UK for this? I'd probably sell via ebay?

With KC refreshing prints on its diapers, I could see us getting new GN prints. Maybe around March 1? Complete speculation on my point.

Reactions: DanElmontan, 12srepaid and deepdriftAD
Is there still no word on which designs won the Goodnites contest last year?

Reactions: wetnights
hanzertas said:
With KC refreshing prints on its diapers, I could see us getting new GN prints. Maybe around March 1? Complete speculation on my poi

hanzertas said:
With KC refreshing prints on its diapers, I could see us getting new GN prints. Maybe around March 1? Complete speculation on my point.
I’m expecting new prints to hit the shelves by mid-spring. Let’s see what the CEO has to say later this month…

Reactions: deepdriftAD and hanzertas
bunkhouse43 said:
I'm UK Based and looking at importing the new Goodnites from USA in a reasonably large amount to try and sell on at a decent price (not the crazy prices you see online) .... Would there be much interest to people in the UK for this? I'd probably sell via ebay?
What are they selling for now?
I'd quite like a pack of each, boys and girls XL, but have been stung before by customs when buying from the us of a

HappyNappin said:
What are they selling for now?
I'd quite like a pack of each, boys and girls XL, but have been stung before by customs when buying from the us of a
Never do business with UPS, they are the worst at charging extras at customs, my brother latest delivery went 5 times across the border between Canada and USA, and they applied extra fees every single time, my brother simply refused the delivery, with the extras, the price to purchase it in Canada was much cheaper, it was just a question of availability, he had to wait 3 months to get it from a retailer in Canada.

Duck4850 said:
I prefer an actual tape on diaper for bedtime I'm sure many others here do also
It seems the same for parents especially in EU. There's a lot more diaper options for older children, than here in NA.
Yes, we have sizes 7 & 8, but in most cases, they're just numbers and barely a noticeable size difference.

Reactions: Duck4850 and JohnQDiaper
I'm in a tabbed diaper most nights for bed

Europe seems to have lots of diaper choices for older kids & teens.
North American kids & teens deserve better options too.
Nobody should have to use medical supply diapers.
Drynites should also be as big as Goodnites.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and FudgedInLuvs
12srepaid said:
Europe seems to have lots of diaper choices for older kids & teens.
North American kids & teens deserve better options too.
Nobody should have to use medical supply diapers.
Drynites should also be as big as Goodnites.
I know we're not really Europe anymore, but in the UK there's really not any choice.
If you're too big for ninjamas then it's drynites or a medical brand pullup or small adult nappy.
The only one available in physical shops is the Tesco junior which is on par with a medicaid spec youth diaper.
There are no store brand pullups in the 8-15years category.

Here in Europe there is nothing special for teenagers when it comes to diapers.
Drynites does not currently have an exhte / suitable XL. ( to bad ).
The own brand diapers for toddlers and perhaps small school children (7/8).
They are often only slightly larger than size 6. So a real XL Drynites would be a nice solution / addition.

HappyNappin said:
I know we're not really Europe anymore, but in the UK there's really not any choice.
If you're too big for ninjamas then it's drynites or a medical brand pullup or small adult nappy.
The only one available in physical shops is the Tesco junior which is on par with a medicaid spec youth diaper.
There are no store brand pullups in the 8-15years category.
Unrelated and off topic but UK is still part of Continental Europe :)

Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Unrelated and off topic but UK is still part of Continental Europe :)
Eh? I had thought continental Europe meant Europe other than Iceland, the U.K. And Ireland.

12srepaid said:
It seems the same for parents especially in EU. There's a lot more diaper options for older children, than here in NA.
Yes, we have sizes 7 & 8, but in most cases, they're just numbers and barely a noticeable size difference.
Not sure how this is different to what we get in Europe! There’s basically Ninjamas or Drynites for older kids. One supermarket: Tesco, created their own brand tape on nappy due to a successful campaign by accessibility groups. We also still don’t have the Drynites/good nights in XL from what I’ve seen in stores.

Back