GoodNites for bedwetting or Diaper Lovers DLs?

Stacy

Stacy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The Goodnites XL can maybe fit a petite adult. Do you think they are targeting actual big bedwetters or DLs? I’d be curious to see who is actually purchasing the big GoodNites. Maybe someone that works in a place that sells GoodNites can chime in :)

Reactions: Jamas and Hell2DaNaw
Lots of adults are buying goodnites for themselves.

Reactions: TigerDL, Hell2DaNaw and deepdriftAD
I have some minor urge/dribbling daytime issues and use XL Goodnites on a regular basis. I am at the high end of the waist size and weight for a GN, but they are comfortable for me, fit me well, and are just the protection I need for my issues. While I am pretty sure GNs were designed and marketed for child/youth bed wetters, I believe they do serve a purpose for at least some adults.

I admit that I also like to wear protection; the feel of a diaper/pull-up on me is very satisfying. I feel strange if I'm wearing just regular underwear, if I don't have some kind of protection on--like something is missing. GN's serve both of my needs and wants.

Reactions: TigerDL
They are targeting actual bedwetters but a lot of DL use them regardless. I was in them for bed wetting which is a reason why they are what I tend to use.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel, TigerDL and dinodavid
They are absolutely 100% NOT targeting DL's
They have a new campaign now for older kids with focus on those with disabilities, adhd & autism.

Reactions: TigerDL, DanElmontan, deepdriftAD and 1 other person
KC has a long history of going out of their way to distance themselves from the ABDL community. There was so much demand for larger sized goodnites in the last 15 years that they eventually were willing to take advantage of the market demand, but were very reluctant to do it for the longest time because of the ABDL market and public perception. If anything, the ABDL market delayed the rerelease of XL sizes.

Reactions: Stacy, TigerDL and Hell2DaNaw
Also if word ever got out they were making them for abdl (which they are not)
it would be company suicide.
People would stop buying the product over night
and the abdl sales wouldn't help them
The bedwetting sales are what keep them in businesses not abdl purchases

I have a 34 inch waist and weigh about 190 and I’m able to comfortably fit into the XL size, but they’re definitely for larger kids and their website indicates that researchers are finding links between autism/ adhd and bedwetting (I agree just based on personal experience).

Both Huggies and Pampers seem to be rolling out larger sizes of all their product lines and I posted a thread a couple weeks ago debating whether this is due to larger kids or larger societal shifts towards later potty training, but they’re still going after family markets. Not ABDLs. As other users have said, while I’d love for them to either make larger sized goodnites or change their depends line to be more like them, I understand why this will never happen

Reactions: Goodnighies1213
Back