goodnites cloth like feel

jackshetlon1981

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
does anyone remember how were goodnites before the "cloth like feel came out? how did they fell? was it different? did they look differently? cloth like came out in 2001, so just wanted to know how were they in 1994-2001? i NOW THEY were very noticeable till 2003, trust me i had to them in the 1990s.

They had a cloth like cover. Always have. Cloth like coverings started in 1989 with the release of Huggies Pull-Ups. Huggies Supreme was the first tape diaper that had a cloth like covering that I know of. Samples of that diaper were being sent out as early as 1992.

Joediaper said:
They had a cloth like cover. Always have. Cloth like coverings started in 1989 with the release of Huggies Pull-Ups. Huggies Supreme was the first tape diaper that had a cloth like covering that I know of. Samples of that diaper were being sent out as early as 1992.
did you ever wear pull goodnites from 1994-2002? was the biggest changed when the Trimefit came out in 2003? I DON'T remember then a lot from 1994-2000 i wear them cause I WAS A bedwetter, but I GOT some 2001-2002 ones and they were very noticable, but the trimefit are not

Unfortunately I never got to wear them. I was around kids that wore pull-ups at the time and it was a clothlike non woven outer shell. They may have changed the construction a bit but I think it was mostly a marketing ploy when they started using the phrase 'clothlike cover' as if it were a new feature.

Joediaper said:
Unfortunately I never got to wear them. I was around kids that wore pull-ups at the time and it was a clothlike non woven outer shell. They may have changed the construction a bit but I think it was mostly a marketing ploy when they started using the phrase 'clothlike cover' as if it were a new feature.
did you ever wear the white ones?

Joediaper said:
I am selling some of my Trimfit ones they came out just before the boys/girls goodnites came out and they are all white.

Reactions: oldskool
Joediaper said:
I will be saying the 2002-2003 Goodnites next week, they are 21 pullups and they are white but very noticeable and it has stars in the back and says 1998. so if you're interested let me know. They are open box but they have 21 pullups for $80, I paid $150 for them, so let me knw

Unfortunately I never got to wear the goodnites past 2001 since I had already grown out of them and had to start wearing depends. I wanted to wear the trim fit or the printed version but I was to big by time they came out

jackshetlon1981 said:
did you ever wear the white ones?
I was able to get some in 2003. The XL fit pretty good. I was really disappointed when they went to the L/XL size.

Reactions: jackshetlon1981
Joediaper said:
I was able to get some in 2003. The XL fit pretty good. I was really disappointed when they went to the L/XL size.
was trimfit ones?

Back