Goodnights XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Have any adults worn or have older children/teens who are wearing the Goodnites XL?

I’ve never tried them but I heard they can fit young adults well as far as waist size.

So I guess my main question is so I’m a young adult and a bed wetter, I weigh 150 pounds and have a 34 inch waist with a 37 inch hip size.

Do you think I could fit in one really easily or not. I’d like to hear your opinion.

Wrong spot for this post needs to be in the adult diapers section.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333
The size L Goodnites fit me well with I think a 30-32 inch waist? Been while so I forget exactly what number I got, but somewhere around there. So size XL should be fine for you. They aren't necessarily the most practical option for actual use in my experience, if I wet them too fast they'll overflow easily, so it depends how severe your bedwetting is for if it'd actually be a good idea for that, but they should at least fit you fine.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Remington1911 said:
Wrong spot for this post needs to be in the adult diapers section.
When using children's nappies always control your flow to avoid overflow , i speak from experience as does little Rakvirsza a wise little girl for her little age (y) :love:

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and Rakvirsza
Brad said:
Have any adults worn or have older children/teens who are wearing the Goodnites XL?

I’ve never tried them but I heard they can fit young adults well as far as waist size.

So I guess my main question is so I’m a young adult and a bed wetter, I weigh 150 pounds and have a 34 inch waist with a 37 inch hip size.

Do you think I could fit in one really easily or not. I’d like to hear your opinion.
im at like a 32 hip, and they fit me great, your only like ten punds over their suggested weight, so i think youll fit fine

Reactions: Brad
whydoihavetomakeanaccount said:
im at like a 32 hip, and they fit me great, your only like ten punds over their suggested weight, so i think youll fit fine.
Sometimes I wish I could wear a diaper again to bed for the fun of it. However last time I did was when I was 14.
But my parents probably wouldn’t let me because I only wet the bed once outta every 2 months.
Even if I would, they probably wouldn’t be happy.
I’m thinking should get some to wear for the anyhow sometime when their gone sometime for a few days. It would work as long as I’d burn the evidence. Or that’s what I’m hoping to do anyway.

What do y’all think??

Brad said:
Sometimes I wish I could wear a diaper again to bed for the fun of it. However last time I did was when I was 14.
But my parents probably wouldn’t let me because I only wet the bed once outta every 2 months.
Even if I would, they probably wouldn’t be happy.
I’m thinking should get some to wear for the anyhow sometime when their gone sometime for a few days. It would work as long as I’d burn the evidence. Or that’s what I’m hoping to do anyway.

What do y’all think??
I live with my parents and have generally been able to get away with wearing diapers and not getting caught as long as I'm a little sneaky with it. Never tried going as far as to burn them, usually I just sneak them out to the trash in a garbage back on garbage night and take the trash out in the process, under the guise of just being helpful and taking the trash out. My parents are pretty respectful of my privacy though so that helps a lot, you'd be the one to know your situation best, but as long as you can get away with it, go for it.

I've never tried burning them, given my experience with fire I'd be worried about getting it out of control, assuming I manage to get it started in the first place. Plus me randomly starting a fire would be a lot more suspicious than anything else I'm doing, so sneaking them out to the trash is a lot more feasible for me. But if burning them is the best way to dispose them for you, go for it...I think? I honestly have zero idea what happens when you light a diaper on fire, I'm assuming it'd work, but may be good if someone else can chime in and verify they'll burn properly.

Rakvirsza said:
I live with my parents and have generally been able to get away with wearing diapers and not getting caught as long as I'm a little sneaky with it. Never tried going as far as to burn them, usually I just sneak them out to the trash in a garbage back on garbage night and take the trash out in the process, under the guise of just being helpful and taking the trash out. My parents are pretty respectful of my privacy though so that helps a lot, you'd be the one to know your situation best, but as long as you can get away with it, go for it.

I've never tried burning them, given my experience with fire I'd be worried about getting it out of control, assuming I manage to get it started in the first place. Plus me randomly starting a fire would be a lot more suspicious than anything else I'm doing, so sneaking them out to the trash is a lot more feasible for me. But if burning them is the best way to dispose them for you, go for it...I think? I honestly have zero idea what happens when you light a diaper on fire, I'm assuming it'd work, but may be good if someone else can chime in and verify they'll burn properly.
I see, well we’re I live we don’t have a trash truck so we just burn our trash. I’m from the country where there’s alot of farmland and it’s very beautiful.

Reactions: Rakvirsza
Brad said:
I see, well we’re I live we don’t have a trash truck so we just burn our trash. I’m from the country where there’s alot of farmland and it’s very beautiful.
That makes sense. Then yeah, burning them definitely sounds like your best option if that's how you usually deal with trash.

Reactions: Brad
WEAR the goodnites xl every now and then. Can say I'm not a young adult anymore.
Fit is the problem if you are not too big / wide. You just have to watch how much you pee at once.
Give the Goodnites xl the time to absorb it all..

Wet diapers ain't going to burn....look up the research done on this exact issue as witnessed by firefighters....scorched everything except the used, wet diapers. Distorted yes but very much apparent what they are. You're better off burying them somewhere!

Im actually about 200lbs and they fit great. 🤷‍♂️ I kiiiinda wish they were a bit higher but i think they were designed to hide behind a waistband a bit better for self conscious youths, anyhow. Dont expect it to hold back a peesplosion though.

Reactions: TigerDL, DLScottsman and jamiejamie
CptKirk said:
Wet diapers ain't going to burn....look up the research done on this exact issue as witnessed by firefighters....scorched everything except the used, wet diapers. Distorted yes but very much apparent what they are. You're better off burying them somewhere!
Imagine your house burning down and the only thing that survives is the carefully concealed evidence of your weird fetish. (cheffkiss)... Personally I have burned full diapers to hide them but it deffs takes some serious effort. A full-on burn barrell with a good stack of firewood under it does the trick. The neighbourhood might smell like pee steam though.

I wear boys' XL Goodnites somewhat regularly for minor daytime wetting issues. I am 5' 6", 158 lb., and a (flabby) 36" waist. My Goodnites fit snug and are comfortable for me, but I like them that way. My issues don't cause me to flood, so no leaking issues. I can get them rather full by the end of the day, but they've held up fine.

Reactions: TigerDL
5'8" 130. The Large boys or girls fit me perfectly.
The XLs are a bit wide on the waist.
Don't hold much.

they should fit, just try it

5’7”, 200lbs, 34 waist here- I can wear the XL Goodnites just fine. A bit short on my rear end. I can only do 2 wettings before it gets soaked and will leak at 3rd wetting. It’s just a nice kid pull-ups for discreet to prevent leaks but not for heavy wetting.

Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back