Good jeans 👖 to wear with Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
DannyBBaby said:
I look for relaxed fit jeans myself, and one size bigger with a belt

That's what I keep hearing 😳😊

mattyd said:
I tend to wear a size 33 or 32 without diapers, but when diapered I wear a size 36 and usually a onesie and regular underwear over the onesie. It works well for me, I tend to wear either xp medical a+ level 4s or northshore supremes. I find some brands do better over others and loose fits do best.

So go 2 sizes up 👆?

Depends on the thickness of the diapers you wear, if you do more premium thick diapers, it helps a lot to keep the shape of your diaper hidden. I'd recommend wearing a diaper and going to a dressing room and see what size fits the best to your desire. It's how I figured out the best size for me.

mattyd said:
Depends on the thickness of the diapers you wear, if you do more premium thick diapers, it helps a lot to keep the shape of your diaper hidden. I'd recommend wearing a diaper and going to a dressing room and see what size fits the best to your desire. It's how I figured out the best size for me.

True good point 😉

In all honesty, I wear skinny jeans with my diapers, since thats what is most comfortable for me, and I wear bambino bellisimos. I just get one size larger around the waist so that it can fit over the diaper, get dark colored skinny jeans, and wear a long shirt. They arent too tight because the skinny jeans I have are 5% spandex(bluenotes jeans are amazing btw) so theyre pretty stretchy, and also Comfy as hell. They also support the diaper quite well, since they are skinny jeans. As for discreetness, Pretty much any kind of jeans can hide a diaper if you do it right, and usually a long shirt will do wonders.

sakuraTheBabyfur said:
In all honesty, I wear skinny jeans with my diapers, since thats what is most comfortable for me, and I wear bambino bellisimos. I just get one size larger around the waist so that it can fit over the diaper, get dark colored skinny jeans, and wear a long shirt. They arent too tight because the skinny jeans I have are 5% spandex(bluenotes jeans are amazing btw) so theyre pretty stretchy, and also Comfy as hell. They also support the diaper quite well, since they are skinny jeans. As for discreetness, Pretty much any kind of jeans can hide a diaper if you do it right, and usually a long shirt will do wonders.
This is actually really good idea. I really love bellisimos AND skinney jeans. I will have to try these things.

sakuraTheBabyfur said:

Really? Well since they are skinny's they have got to do a great job at holding the Diaper in place.

HuggleTrouble said:
This is actually really good idea. I really love bellisimos AND skinney jeans. I will have to try these things.

I know right 👉

sakuraTheBabyfur said:

Who would've thought that something that is supposed to be somewhat tight to your body would be good at conceling a diaper right? However, like sakura said, they must have some % of spandex or elastane (the pair I have has 3%) and obviously not extremely tight like leggings, more like regular jeans that are a bit more tight but still have space in the crotch and legs.

I never wore skinny jeans before, but since my brother left some jeans that he doesn't use as often anymore and since I lost a bit of weight this year (not that I needed healthwise, only I'm not bloated like I was), I decided to try some and was shock to discover one that felt so comfortable and stretchy, that made me think that it would be great to wear with diapers, and I wasn't wrong.

Last edited:
Fraldinhas said:
Who would've thought that something that is supposed to be somewhat tight to your body would be good at conceling a diaper right? However, like sakura said, they must have some % of spandex or elastane (the pair I have has 3%) and obviously not extremely tight like leggings, more like regular jeans that are a bit more tight but still have space in the crotch and legs.

I never wore skinny jeans before, but since my brother left some jeans that he doesn't use as often anymore and since I lost a bit of weight this year (not that I needed healthwise, only I'm not bloated like I was), I decided to try some and was shock to discover one that felt so comfortable and stretchy, that made me think that it would be great to wear with diapers, and I wasn't wrong.

Awesome 🙆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back