going to my first littles munch today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got to go to a party in a hotel recently it was alot of fun people are nice

Glad to hear things whent well. But yea that is interesting. I mean I knew there where middles(littles), but I didn't know they where so seperate from our community to not know of us.

SleepyTyrant said:
okay, I found something that helps clear up the difference. it's written in a way that seems gender biased, but my take from it is that littles aren't necessarily into ageplay; they express themselves...their inner vulnerability and innocence in a way that they appear childlike. It isn't ageplay, but can be used in ageplay.

diapers/dressing like a baby for example, would be considered a form of ageplay.

Oh, I've read that site before. It's very well-written, but it makes a distinction that I don't think is entirely accurate. Essentially, I'd say that almost all of us have some Little and some ageplayer in us. Some of us might make a greater distinction between being adult and being regressed than others, but I think we all have a little bit of acting and a little bit of our own sense of youth incorporated into ourselves.

Separately, I do think it's interesting how there's a separate community of people who consider themselves younger in some manner, but arent into or even aware of diapers.

Paddedwolf said:
I know right?! I thought we would be more well known in that community. They where all very fascinated

lol, you saying they were fascinated makes me imagine a group standing around you going, "...you wear diapers?...are you wearing one now?"

I'm more of a DL. Altho I do have many things (pacifier, footy pjs, sippy cups, etc) that'd be associated with ABs, role playing as an infant / toddler hasn't ever really appealed to me. But yeah, I might sometimes wear padding & use my paci, but mentally I'm still me.

Mattew said:
lol, you saying they were fascinated makes me imagine a group standing around you going, "...you wear diapers?...are you wearing one now?"

I'm more of a DL. Altho I do have many things (pacifier, footy pjs, sippy cups, etc) that'd be associated with ABs, role playing as an infant / toddler hasn't ever really appealed to me. But yeah, I might sometimes wear padding & use my paci, but mentally I'm still me.

They where very intrigued about my diapers. They enjoyed my presentation (I had a couple that I brought with me to show off.) They loved them and though it was really cute. It made sense because most of them were girls (like 90%) and many girls like cute baby boys.

Paddedwolf said:
They where very intrigued about my diapers. They enjoyed my presentation (I had a couple that I brought with me to show off.) They loved them and though it was really cute. It made sense because most of them were girls (like 90%) and many girls like cute baby boys.

Hee, that's a very amusing picture you're painting. Also, good on you for being outgoing and open with a new group even when they weren't quite what you expected.

Paddedwolf said:

OMG! You did a presentation! They were crowded around you! ...imagination is going wild... you're going to have to write down a journal about what happened... or you'll force me to have to write my own about the events of the evening...

*Cue Standard flashback water ripple effect & harp music*

"And now class, we have the plastic backed diaper. None of that cloth-backed stuff in my class :p *clears throat* This is a dry specimen, ....unlike the one I'm currently wearing...*cough cough* anyho... This is what we would call a "Premium brand". It can hold quite a bit. This particular brand holds about ___ ounces before becoming saturated. Saturated, is when the diaper, or as some would say "padding", can no longer absorb anymore. Premium bands like this one can be worn for several hours before needing to be changed. Now if I can have the assistance of a volunteer from the audience....*points at girl* yes, you will work fine. Now tell everyone your name. OK, Sally here is going to help assist me with a diaper change. So Sally, if you'll accompany me to the restroom."

lol, sorry. I couldn't resist. But yeah, sounds like you had an amazing time. GRRRR!!!!! You're so lucky. If you didn't live so far away from me, I'd have to join you for the next one that you went too. That'd be so cool to be able to go to something like that. Especially if there girls were enjoying it, and thought it was cute, instead of being scared by it. What I wouldn't give to be able to meet some girls like that.

Cool, I'm glad to hear that it went well for you! Even if it wasn't quite what you expected. Perhaps I'll work up the courage to try attending an event like that eventually.

Mattew said:
OMG! You did a presentation! They were crowded around you! ...imagination is going wild... you're going to have to write down a journal about what happened... or you'll force me to have to write my own about the events of the evening...

*Cue Standard flashback water ripple effect & harp music*

"And now class, we have the plastic backed diaper. None of that cloth-backed stuff in my class :p *clears throat* This is a dry specimen, ....unlike the one I'm currently wearing...*cough cough* anyho... This is what we would call a "Premium brand". It can hold quite a bit. This particular brand holds about ___ ounces before becoming saturated. Saturated, is when the diaper, or as some would say "padding", can no longer absorb anymore. Premium bands like this one can be worn for several hours before needing to be changed. Now if I can have the assistance of a volunteer from the audience....*points at girl* yes, you will work fine. Now tell everyone your name. OK, Sally here is going to help assist me with a diaper change. So Sally, if you'll accompany me to the restroom."

lol, sorry. I couldn't resist. But yeah, sounds like you had an amazing time. GRRRR!!!!! You're so lucky. If you didn't live so far away from me, I'd have to join you for the next one that you went too. That'd be so cool to be able to go to something like that. Especially if there girls were enjoying it, and thought it was cute, instead of being scared by it. What I wouldn't give to be able to meet some girls like that.

Yo really crack me up Mattew! I and my 2 other fellow babies. I saw that loosely since I'm more like a 2 year old and the other 2 where like 3 year olds still in diapers. anyways. they asked us questions like what we look for in a diaper and the diffrences from AB diapers and medical diapers. They also asked what was the most important part of the diaper and how it made it better than other diapers and so on. There was no diaper changes, but they may make a changing room in there facility to accommodate us. They also wanted us to bring in some diapers so they could have some on display for anyone who may be interested in diapers. Finally My friend and I where changing out of our footies and they just sat back and watched us when we where in our diapers. They said we looked really cute just in our diapers. I had a dry 24/7 on with a cute babyish airplane printed diaper cover over it and my friend had a Bellissimo on.

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
Cool, I'm glad to hear that it went well for you! Even if it wasn't quite what you expected. Perhaps I'll work up the courage to try attending an event like that eventually.

You really should! I was really nervous at first, but it ended up being okay :)

Paddedwolf said:
Yo really crack me up Mattew! I and my 2 other fellow babies. I saw that loosely since I'm more like a 2 year old and the other 2 where like 3 year olds still in diapers. anyways. they asked us questions like what we look for in a diaper and the diffrences from AB diapers and medical diapers. They also asked what was the most important part of the diaper and how it made it better than other diapers and so on. There was no diaper changes, but they may make a changing room in there facility to accommodate us. They also wanted us to bring in some diapers so they could have some on display for anyone who may be interested in diapers. Finally My friend and I where changing out of our footies and they just sat back and watched us when we where in our diapers. They said we looked really cute just in our diapers. I had a dry 24/7 on with a cute babyish airplane printed diaper cover over it and my friend had a Bellissimo on.
:)

Ohh WoW. You sir, are braver than I. I couldn't change in front of others like that (changing clothes I mean). Especially if I was diapered. I was at my first con this year, & couldn't change unless I was alone. There were 3 other people in my room, & I was OK with one of them seeing me wearing a diaper, since he'd seen me before. But I wasn't comfortable with the other 2 seeing me wearing. I was changing clothes at one point, & someone opened the door to our room & two other friends that were staying in another room were outside & peeked in. I did a mad dash to hide. I just get embarrassed by being seen, unless I know someone. Even if they themselves are wearing.

Wow, cool. From the sound of it I wouldn't be surprised if you converted some of them to the padded side.

Amazing, that sounds like quite an experience ! Glad everything went fine :eek:

That sounds like you hit the jackpot as far as Littles groups. Very brave and very exciting. Hope the next couple meetings go well too.

Mattew said:
Ohh WoW. You sir, are braver than I. I couldn't change in front of others like that (changing clothes I mean). Especially if I was diapered. I was at my first con this year, & couldn't change unless I was alone. There were 3 other people in my room, & I was OK with one of them seeing me wearing a diaper, since he'd seen me before. But I wasn't comfortable with the other 2 seeing me wearing. I was changing clothes at one point, & someone opened the door to our room & two other friends that were staying in another room were outside & peeked in. I did a mad dash to hide. I just get embarrassed by being seen, unless I know someone. Even if they themselves are wearing.

Ya, I got my bravery from my friend that was there he stated changing out of his footie to his street clothes so I followed. It was a great expedience to be free like that. I felt so little.

- - - Updated - - -

ArchieRoni said:
That sounds like you hit the jackpot as far as Littles groups. Very brave and very exciting. Hope the next couple meetings go well too.

I hope so too. They plan on making it more like a play date for the next one. This one was just a meet and great and some education on our interests.

Paddedwolf said:
I hope so too. They plan on making it more like a play date for the next one. This one was just a meet and great and some education on our interests.

Well, I'm glad that you had fun, and that it worked out so well for you. What's the age range like? Big mix of everyone, like all ages, or more younger? What was the gender ratio? More girls or guys?

Hopefully, you can get to do the play-dates. That sounds cool. But yeah, I'm really happy for you that it turned out the way that it did. lol, I might have to come visit your State one day, so I can attend this particular little's munch. Sounds like they're really friendly and accepting.

Mattew said:
Well, I'm glad that you had fun, and that it worked out so well for you. What's the age range like? Big mix of everyone, like all ages, or more younger? What was the gender ratio? More girls or guys?

Hopefully, you can get to do the play-dates. That sounds cool. But yeah, I'm really happy for you that it turned out the way that it did. lol, I might have to come visit your State one day, so I can attend this particular little's munch. Sounds like they're really friendly and accepting.

the age range is from 20-50. Mostly people in there mid 20's and mid 30's. And like 80% female. Also all the females are littles or tweens and not babies. I got one of their numbers and she invited me to another event at the community center. You should defiantly visit Alaska! It has been noted that we are the friendliest states. I also think we are more accepting of things up here.

80% female? ...you lucky dog...I mean pup :p

Mattew said:
80% female? ...you lucky dog...I mean pup :p

Right?! Maybe there might be a chance one of those littles want a babysitting job. tehe :3

Paddedwolf said:
Right?! Maybe there might be a chance one of those littles want a babysitting job. tehe :3

That's be awesome. ...grr...stop teasing me. The more you talk about it the more I wanna go there. :p

Mattew said:
That's be awesome. ...grr...stop teasing me. The more you talk about it the more I wanna go there. :p

You should really save up and plan a trip to Alaska. Come in the summer then there is lots of fun touristy stuff to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back