Going out with the wife tonight......Padded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metho42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was planning on laying low tonight. Lounging around the house, watching TV with the wife this evening. So when I got home I put on an AIO with a single stuffer. Nothing too crazy, not overly thick but enough to feel like puffy underwear. Wasn't even sure if I was gonna wet them.
Then my wife informs me she wanted to go out for dinner and drinks. She suggested or local watering hole, which is very dark inside.
So I thought, " since I'm already wearing, maybe I should add an additional stuffer and put on some plastic pants" so I did.
Now in sitting here waiting patiently on the couch as my wife continues the readying process. Hair makeup the whole shabang.
Could be a while. Anywho that's what's up I'll provide an update later.
There are some tall Bud light drafts in my future for sure. This could get interesting.

Cheers

Metho42 said:
I was planning on laying low tonight. Lounging around the house, watching TV with the wife this evening. So when I got home I put on an AIO with a single stuffer. Nothing too crazy, not overly thick but enough to feel like puffy underwear. Wasn't even sure if I was gonna wet them.
Then my wife informs me she wanted to go out for dinner and drinks. She suggested or local watering hole, which is very dark inside.
So I thought, " since I'm already wearing, maybe I should add an additional stuffer and put on some plastic pants" so I did.
Now in sitting here waiting patiently on the couch as my wife continues the readying process. Hair makeup the whole shabang.
Could be a while. Anywho that's what's up I'll provide an update later.
There are some tall Bud light drafts in my future for sure. This could get interesting.

Cheers

I’m excited to see how this turns out. I’m currently stuck in traffic, full bladder that’s about to give and a full diaper [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:
She's out for a smoke at the moment.
I'm one tall Bud light in and a shot.
Released a 20 second wee mid-convo. She was none the wiser.
So far everything is going well.

Stay tuned

Update:
I stepped out to the loo (as the Brits call it) and released about a 25 second stream into my AIO.
And actually since it's been so long since I could continue this message I've had 3 additional releases averaging 20+ seconds per.
I just checked things out, and it seems my plastic pants have gotten a bit damp.

All good, I'm wearing black shorts and should be able to get away with any leaks.

She's coming back now.....
Stay tuned.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, the link below is to the greatest plastic pants I've ever known.
We'll worth the money.

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/diaper-covers/garywear-active-briefs-diaper-covers.html

So is your wife aware of your diaper wearing (in general). From your post I take it she isn't aware you're currently wearing while out on this "date." Is that correct? If so, what happens if she gets amorous when you get home?

Incorrect. As stated in recent posts I've recently come out to my wife in regards to my fasecnaion with diapers, female desperation, and wetting. And she's very accommodating.

Update:
I released several more times since my last post, and eventually started leaking. Not like just a spot on my shorts, but literally a steady stream of droplets cascading from my black mesh shorts onto the floor.

With my wife intent on staying out for quite awhile longer I resigned myself to coming clean with my wife. I sent her the following text while she

"Babe,
I need to step away for a moment to address some issue with my special underpants.
Be back in 10. Don't judge, love you!!
😘

She was insanely understanding. She said she was shocked to learn I was wearing, And was more than willing to cover for me when I ran home for a change.
She's an angel. She told the bar maid I ran home to switch the laundry.
I came back wearing a confidry 24/7 and more plastic pants. We did a couple more shots while still working on my last Bud light.
Headed home soon.
Stand by for more updates

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
She wasn't aware that I came back to the bar wearing, but when I stopped into the gas station to get her wine she inquired about my "underpants" I fessed up and told her " well there is still a lot of pee to be spilled tonight " Or something along those lines.....Regardless she didn't bat an eye.
She's aware I'm now rockin a confidry 2/7 with plastic pants.
We got home about an hour ago.
She's switched to wine and I'm still rocking Bud lights.

So far so good.
I'm several wettings deep, so we'll see how long things holds up.

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back