Going back to college (HELP???)

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I know iv made a LOT of posts on here asking for advice on incontinence but my doctors are no help.

I am going back to college soon, and, since I only recently become fecally incontinent, I dont know how im gonna cope.
The only experiences iv had with accidents have been in a hospital and we have had janitors and nurses and doctors who are understanding and experienced with this kind of thing.
I wear diapers but I will only have the resources to get them from wallmart, and all of the wallmart ones are really really... Not good. Im gonna be up and around, walking to my classes and they are far apart and I have no idea what im gonna do if I have an accident and the bathroom is 5 minutes away from my class. I really REALLY dont wanna be walking in that...

Any advice from other incontinent college students???

DanielW said:
The best thing you can do is schedule classes when you are the least likely to void. If you are having multiple voids a day, you may need to adjust diet/meds/bowel program etc.

Your College's disability services office can also provide you with some accommodations like a single-occupancy restroom for private clean-ups. You can also sometimes attend classes by proxy if you aren't well enough to attend in person. Its also a lot easier now to attend on-line.

We have something like that!! Its still a little worrying though...
With my condition, there really is no rhyme or reason for when my accidents happen, so, its gonna be hard to work around it... :/

Just makes me even more worried because, what am I gonna do when I get a job???

Back