Gift cards

antte91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, so I’m having a friend who’s into abdl and he cannot afford diapers at the moment. Since the holidays are coming closer day by day, I’m thinking about getting him a prepaid gift card or something like that that he could redeem at some online store that sells diapers. We both live in Sweden but too far from each other and mailing large packages is just out of the question as I’m too busy and also it’s too expensive.
So I’m more interested to see what’s possible to get in European stores.

So far I’ve checked SaveExpress and diaper-minister, but none of them offers gift cards. Any help and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated! 🙏🏻 Thanks in advance

Amazon? I have ordered diapers from there in Sweden before.

Reactions: antte91
bambinobaby said:
Amazon? I have ordered diapers from there in Sweden before.
I’ll take a look and see if that could be an option despite being much more expensive than buying from other stores. Amazon isn’t very big over here at least yet.

Why not just buy them for him (I.e. ship to his address) or give him the money (with instructions for what it is for)?

If you ask a seller very nicely they might generate a code for him, most storefronts have the facility even if it is not something they generally offer. Could be worth a try, certainly can't hurt anyway.

Ask those on-line groups what gift cards they accept, since most all major card carriers provide gift cards, pre-loaded cards!

antte91 said:
Thanks, but I’m not sure if they deliver outside of USA or Canada. They’re also quite expensive…
They deliver to Sweden. I've used them before.

Reactions: antte91 and Edgewater
mammalun said:
They deliver to Sweden. I've used them before.
Oki I’ll check them out then

Reactions: Edgewater
Back