Not open for further replies.

littleluxxe69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So my gf never wet the bed, not since she was still in diapers (she was last in them just after she turned two). However she spent a week at her grandparents cabin a few months ago and one of her cousins drizzled water around her lower area, as if she had peed herself in her sleep... nightly... They basically pranked her that she wet the bed for six nights straight. When she came back, she seemed fairly paranoid that she was genuinely wetting the bed. Neither of us knew what was going on until a good MONTH later. During that month, we got her what are basically solid white Goodnights, just a no-name store brand that fit her like Goodnights do for thirteen year olds. Well the weird discovery was that she was "still" wetting herself at night. Now we briefly mentioned this to her mother, who her cousin who pranked her during that week was there. That was when we found out that she was pranking her. She still pees in her sleep, which the weirder part is that, as I mentioned in the beginning, she was pranked and started doing that a few months ago - four to be close to exact. Now my question is how is this phenomena possible? Is it possible? Is there more to it? Can you legit trick the body into bedwetting by simulating the feeling for a good amount of time?

Anything is possible but I have never heard of this. I think she's either fooling everyone or she needs to see a doctor to see why she is peeing at night. How old is she?

It's polite to introduce yourself before starting threads so we can know who we're talking to.

Sorry, I'm super new to this forum ;-; my name is Aubrey (if that makes up for it...). My gf is 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back