Getting your Partner to use diapers

Yanhoozer554

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

My partner has recently agreed/tried to wear diapers from time to time and seems to have no issue doing so.

I have not yet asked her to “go” in the diaper… has anyone experienced asking your partner to do this? How did they find the experience? I’m afraid it could be overwhelming and turn her off them all together

Reactions: diaperdude, Jk95, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Then tell her she can do what she's comfortable with, you don't push the enveloppe that way, but still hint that she could try things if she would like.
BUT BY NO MEANS don't force your fetish on others. If they want to it's their choice.

Reactions: ChrisK, TigerDL, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
That way they won't be repulsed by you, it puts the control in their court.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
My husband wears but i don't i have a few times out of curiosity but it wasn't my thing. I would suggest you letting her know that you would be okay with it should she decide to. Maybe reverse rolls and tell her you would be willing to clean her up afterwards, but definitely make sure to tell her that there is no pressure and that you are perfectly content with things the way they are and that you appreciate her going this far with just occasional wearing.

Reactions: ChrisK, TigerDL, diaperdude and 2 others
I would suggest you never ask her. When she gets used to wearing them it's just natural to think about using them. At some point she will give it a try. Be very happy she will wear for you. Many of us have SO that barley tolerates our wearing let alone wearing themselves.

Reactions: ChrisK, Whitechocolate, Subtlerustle and 3 others
My GF has worn once, it was during/after ‘adult time’ and I took the opportunity to put her in a disposable whilst she had her hands tied.
She was instructed to wear and wet all day and she did as she was told.

It has been the one and only time, as I’m cautious not to force my kink on to her, but I do keep 2 smaller DCC Dotty the Pony disposables in my stash just in case she ever wants to wear again.
Pix of what she would normally wear and her ‘diaper day’

Attachments

• FCCD67FC-C29F-4463-8A31-CD09F88D2B53.jpeg
    FCCD67FC-C29F-4463-8A31-CD09F88D2B53.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 24B8A6D1-78E1-4AF0-BC00-6E1097F3AB36.jpeg
    24B8A6D1-78E1-4AF0-BC00-6E1097F3AB36.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Love
Reactions: Norcalabdl, ChrisK, warmfeeling and 6 others
Thanks for the replies everyone!

It is definitely something I would not force upon her - even when bringing up my DL kink I made it very clear that she didn’t have to do anything she didn’t feel comfortable doing.

I was just curious how other partners have reacted to taking that next step and actually using them. I understand for people with the kink it’s a more obvious part of wearing diapers but for anyone who’s had a more “vanilla” person use diapers I’m curious as to how they found the experience

T
Forced said:
My GF has worn once, it was during/after ‘adult time’ and I took the opportunity to put her in a disposable whilst she had her hands tied.
She was instructed to wear and wet all day and she did as she was told.

It has been the one and only time, as I’m cautious not to force my kink on to her, but I do keep 2 smaller DCC Dotty the Pony disposables in my stash just in case she ever wants to wear again.
Pix of what she would normally wear and her ‘diaper day’
Thanks for sharing! Did you and your partner ever discuss her diaper day? how did she find it?

I think it's perfectly fine with asking your partner anything regarding your desires. You can even express how important it is to you but ultimately, as you know, and as others have said, you can't force her. If she's open to it just take it slowly and let her go at her own pace.

Reactions: warmfeeling
I agree.

I think I’ll try bringing it up teasingly next time she decides to wear and gauge her reaction before asking or hinting that this is something I’d enjoy her to do - don’t want to place any pressure on her

And whatever you do.... DO NOT TELL HER YOU SPOKE TO AN INTERNET FORUM, she'll think your nuts xD

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, warmfeeling, Lumos and 1 other person
Yanhoozer554 said:
T

Thanks for sharing! Did you and your partner ever discuss her diaper day? how did she find it?

We had a chat at the time and she said she enjoyed it but she hasn’t mentioned it since and as I said I won’t force her into my desires.
TBH I think if she wears again it’ll be when she’s unwell and needs to rest in bed.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Subtlerustle
Good not to force her in anything what she maybe do not want.My SO use diapers same as me but in lesser extent. Otherwise she wears lingerie.
When she have her kink/domination mode kicks in, the I am in diapers,plastic pants, footed backzip onesie with closed mittens. :)
And sometimes when she is tired and stressed, I put her diapers and similar outfit to destress and regress little bit.
And yes, sometimes is a sexual play.

I don't really understand why my wife will not give in and use diapers rather then be in pain trying to hold until she can find a suitable restroom,, I tell her often how convenient it is that i wear my bathroom all the time. Some stigmas are so far ingrained in us that some people cannot get past them.

Reactions: warmfeeling, ChocChip and Diapercutie
Yanhoozer554 said:
Hey everyone!

My partner has recently agreed/tried to wear diapers from time to time and seems to have no issue doing so.

I have not yet asked her to “go” in the diaper… has anyone experienced asking your partner to do this? How did they find the experience? I’m afraid it could be overwhelming and turn her off them all together
I would let her get comfortable with wearing multiple times first. Your instincts are correct. Don’t risk overwhelming her.

Yanhoozer554 said:
Hey everyone!

you just can't 'recruit' people into this.....

I'm being extremely patient with my partner as she has no real interest in ABDL but is very supportive of me. Since it is the healthiest relationship I've ever had just in general and the most supportive of my diaper wearing I choose not to push anything.
While it would be great to have her wear a diaper someday, I would prefer she bring it up or propose it in some way. While I may be able to get her to wear one, it won't suddenly make her into wearing them all the time.
I choose instead to be grateful that she supports my wearing and even teases me in all the good ways about it. I see it very much as glass half full in my situation but still if you feel it is worth pushing it in yours I suppose go for it.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, Jk95, Kellycares and 1 other person
DiaperedDragon said:
And whatever you do.... DO NOT TELL HER YOU SPOKE TO AN INTERNET FORUM, she'll think your nuts xD
This is true. Although, she might think about your nuts a lot less often if you did…

Generally, if you partner is not ready to be out as an ABDL, which it sounds like she’s light years from, you don’t want to talk about it. I only talk about my partner in very general terms and leave the details out.

surprise35 said:
I'm being extremely patient with my partner as she has no real interest in ABDL but is very supportive of me. Since it is the healthiest relationship I've ever had just in general and the most supportive of my diaper wearing I choose not to push anything.
While it would be great to have her wear a diaper someday, I would prefer she bring it up or propose it in some way. While I may be able to get her to wear one, it won't suddenly make her into wearing them all the time.
I choose instead to be grateful that she supports my wearing and even teases me in all the good ways about it. I see it very much as glass half full in my situation but still if you feel it is worth pushing it in yours I suppose go for it.
Getting positive affirmations from an SO is far more satisfying than if they grudgingly took part. Like you said though, I they came to it on their own that would be awesome. In the flip side, if an ask and subsequent agreement came with an eye roll I can’t imagine it being fulfilling even to the DL.

Was easy for me. She had to, because she was as a glider pilot. The tricky thing was to get her to do it in the bedroom 😉

Back