• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

getting to know youuu :3

diepurrgurlxoxo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Haii everyone *waves* ^u^ I'm Zoe. I'm an ABDL Neko girl. I really like wearing diapers uwu but I guess that's obvious x'D my favourites are the BunnyHoppz, AlphaGatorz, GoodNites, Rearz White Princess and Little for Big Nursery print. My role is mostly as a mommy, but I love being little too. Diapers make me feel cozy cute and safe. They're exciting for me, but little space is strictly sfw for me. It makes me feel safe not having to worry about stuffs, just playing and dreaming and getting cuddles. I also identify as an emo hippie soft girl :3 I love shopping, anime, ASMR, theatre, drama TV, gaming, drawing, writing, singing, photography and design

Reactions: Lumos, Babybuzz, Kittyinpink and 3 others
diepurrgurlxoxo said:
Haii everyone *waves* ^u^ I'm Zoe. I'm an ABDL Neko girl. I really like wearing diapers uwu but I guess that's obvious x'D my favourites are the BunnyHoppz, AlphaGatorz, GoodNites, Rearz White Princess and Little for Big Nursery print. My role is mostly as a mommy, but I love being little too. Diapers make me feel cozy cute and safe. They're exciting for me, but little space is strictly sfw for me. It makes me feel safe not having to worry about stuffs, just playing and dreaming and getting cuddles. I also identify as an emo hippie soft girl :3 I love shopping, anime, ASMR, theatre, drama TV, gaming, drawing, writing, singing, photography and design
Hi and welcome.

Welcome aboard, Zoe (@diepurrgurlxoxo)! I had to look up ASMR. Very interesting! (Shows how “with it” I am, right? LOL.) I do a bit of gaming myself, but mostly 80’s and 90’s stuff—what I grew up with. I live in a rural area with lots of interesting wildlife, and I’ve basically been stuck at home since COVID hit, so I’ve taken up wildlife photography as a hobby. “When life gives you lemons,” right? What sort of photography do you do?

(It’s often assumed that, because I’m a bunny, I must love BunnyHopps. And they are great, but… I’m afraid this bunny would rather be Simba, standing on Pride Rock wearing Little Kings. Maybe without all those other animals watching, though.)

Take care and enjoy the site!

Hello

diepurrgurlxoxo said:
Hello and welcome

Welcome aboard, new friend!

Welcome 👋

diepurrgurlxoxo said:
Welcome to the site Zoe

Welcome 😊. Enjoy the site 😀!

Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

diepurrgurlxoxo said:
Hello and welcome 🦊 😁

I share your interests in anime, drawing, writing and theater 🙂

Back