getting spanked isn't as fun as you may imagine.

BobaFettish said:
My parents definitely beat me, but I don't think it started there for me.
When I was 15 my family moved from a midsize city to the small town my pops was from.
The school used corporal punishment. The first time I got "licks" I got called to the front of the room and told to put my hands on the teachers desk. After the first hit with the paddle, I moaned unintentionally. The entire class laughed. Teacher hit me harder. It scratched all the itches.
After that I kept trying to find ways to get licks without my parents getting called. I'd get licks at least 2 or 3 times a week. Coach had the best swing. The Shop teacher had the best padd

Spankedanddiapered said:
I can tell you this about spanking. If you’re not into it you’re not gonna talk yourself into it. when it comes to getting a spanking, I’ve had many but the best ones are from those who are actually what we would call spankso. There’s a lot of dynamics to creating the scene. there’s ability for the spanker to identify responses As well as communication between both the spanker and the Spanky ahead of time to truly understand what it is a need and want . my experience has been that my best spankings were from those who are into it, and had received them themselves I think there’s a lot of professionals that don’t understand the dynamics of it. They just think all you need to do is beat someone’s ass and on the surface that’s true. But unless you understand the dynamics in that person’s head, it’s varied like the diaper fetish too. my wife has tried it many times she enjoys it at times during sex. A good firm pat on the butt, but she is not at all into a disciplinary spanking like I am. It is very hard to explain, but for me a real spanking for real reasons that leave my butt sometimes black and blue is very cathartic for me. I think in your case you’re not into it but you’ve seen others particularly in the diaper community that are and say I’ll give it a try. Nothing wrong with that but I think it comes down to the way you’re wired I’m just wired that way. my wife is not. For me, this desire began probably before puberty or maybe around puberty, but much like the diaper fetish for me. I have tried many times to shake it and forget it, and it always comes back. After many years, now I am in a situation where I wear diapers regularly without any guilt, and I am disciplined when I get out of of line. I’m pretty content with it now, and certainly less embarrassed of it. So, your statement that it was lame means it probably wasn’t for you simply because you’re not wired for it. I think the same could be said for me and cross-dressing Or being an adult, baby I’ve been forced to wear women’s clothes and underwear,. I’ve also been forced to wear baby clothes and drink from a bottle and suck a pacifier, but it has done nothing for me. I don’t enjoy it. I don’t get aroused by it it’s not comforting I think I understand how others might feel different. It’s really comes down to the way we’re wired, and that happens I think at a very young age, usually before puberty. I don’t think science has even figured out why but we’re all so different in our heads. I mean look at the difference between all the Dls and ABsI don’t think anyone is the same and their desires and fantasies. We are all uniquely different.
I am in a wife led marriage and at this point we aren't engaged in a domestic discipline situation but we were for many years and I personally look at both spanking and diaper chastity as being equally important to the guardian ward dynamic of my marriage. Ideas like pettycoating, I dress ABDL Sissy, or more outlandish, to me anyway like enemas have been a lot less practical than diapers and spanking.
I really am considering giving her keyholder rights to me but I don't know what i am doing yet, and I really want to offer her something special

Reactions: Spankedanddiapered
Yeah, i've heard of many dynamic as far as spanking, from strictly th BdSM side to more the parent/caregiver side.

Now, therre is nothing wrong with any of it, as ling as your an adult then you can have fun.

But myself i've never thought about spanking in ref to anything more than a punishment, but that is just me.

everyone has things you like/dont like and that is fine and noone is wrong or good or bad in any this, it shoudl be what you like, or maybe what you dont like.

I have experiance in the BDSM arena from an ex and also professionals many years ago. I couldnt get the professional thing to make any sense as if i can just say stop then what is the point, In a relationship that takes on a different role/dynamic, and to be honest the worst thing would be me dispointing my SO way more than if they were to do anyting corporal. Now things like chastity is something i can see as form of bondage/power dynamic.

But, i do like reading through things even outside my own likes as it's intresting to see all the view points people have.

Reactions: ianwee, KBoy and Spankedanddiapered
I enjoy a real spanking from my wife, after alot of years she now will give me a proper punishment spanking and then diaper punish me as was done to me as a kid. Maybe that's where it all started and I enjoy having those feelings again. I like the memory of spanking to last for couple days after to keep me in line.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and Spankedanddiapered
Not long ago, I strolled through an arts and crafts store and was surprised in a kinda confused way to see some large wooden paddles hanging amongst other odd blank raw untreated wooden things like crucifixes, pieces of wood shaped like a standard ruler, discs, etc. :unsure:

Immediately my mind painted an artistic picture of the things potential use, wondering WHY the wooden paddles were there. Not big enough for pizzas. Not a good meat cutting board. So, in my mind's eye I embellished the blank basic wooden paddle hanging there with a nice velvet or maybe leather skin smirking to myself silently, but entirely wondering what it really was hanging there on the wall for? What did it have to do with art or crafting? Maybe to hold compounds, paints, I had no idea. It was rather hefty. Not thin or feeble. Wielding it would sure have given a fairly proud swat.

I suppose I'll google it, then feel stupid I wrote all this. But for Pete's sake!

So at my request my wife has started to spank me for misbehavior. She was hesitant at first until she saw how much it meant to me. I must say in the moment I hate. I always think "why do I want this" and "let it end". After though it is very cathartic and feel happy. When I see my red butt it makes me feel good inside. There have been times when she has spanked me and I felt it wasn't strong enough, so I will ask her to do it again.

Reactions: BigKid25 and BobbiSueEllen
It just depends on the person. I like being spanked, slapped, having my hair pulled, pinched, etc. It's not for everyone though

Reactions: mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
I didn’t knew it’s supposed to be fun

Reactions: Bigbabybret
I love getting spanked now! Since just before my first Diaper Camp, I'm hooked. The build-up of tension, then gut-sinking dread & panic as I'm told I'm getting a spanking: out comes the paddle, down goes my diaper, Mommy pats her lap, says "Lay down and lay very still" so I do...several soft, aiming pats and then ***WHACK!!!*** 20 very hard, painful whacks with a hardwood paddle on my bare bottom while I flail, kick, told to stop or I get more spankings. The last whack is the hardest. Then, stand back up, diaper up, go stand in the corner. It's fun now! 🫢😖😖😖😖😖:cry:🤭

I like the corner time after too, but usually bare bottom, I may be rediapered after depends on her mood

Nottylu said:
I like the corner time after too, but usually bare bottom, I may be rediapered after depends on her mood
Oh yeah corner time after a spanking is super nice. It really reinforces the whole dynamic especially if your red bum is exposed for all to see.

Reactions: BigKid25
So far only wife there to see, but maybe one day. Makes you think about things for a while:cry::unsure:

Nottylu said:
So far only wife there to see, but maybe one day. Makes you think about things for a while:cry::unsure:
Oh mine too, we are no where near being that open about it or ready.

ABCoder said:
I booked with an AB sitter (110$) and also asked her to spank me.

it's basically just an unpleasant stinging sensation. she used OTK, belt, and that horse cane.
very disappointing.

for quit a while I've wondered what can an AB sitter do that an AI sitter can't
and spanking was the main thing, but it's pretty lame.

I still feel it the day after, especially when I run, kind of feels like a strained muscle and somewhat stingy.
Eh it’s not for everyone & that’s fine people like what they like, if you don’t like spanking you don’t like spanking. Try looking into other kinds of punishment that you might find appealing instead, like chastity, bondage, embarrassment, something more mental than physical. Penalties that make you feel more vulnerable & little.

Reactions: ABCoder
Woncrinklz said:
Not long ago, I strolled through an arts and crafts store and was surprised in a kinda confused way to see some large wooden paddles hanging amongst other odd blank raw untreated wooden things like crucifixes, pieces of wood shaped like a standard ruler, discs, etc. :unsure:

Immediately my mind painted an artistic picture of the things potential use, wondering WHY the wooden paddles were there. Not big enough for pizzas. Not a good meat cutting board. So, in my mind's eye I embellished the blank basic wooden paddle hanging there with a nice velvet or maybe leather skin smirking to myself silently, but entirely wondering what it really was hanging there on the wall for? What did it have to do with art or crafting? Maybe to hold compounds, paints, I had no idea. It was rather hefty. Not thin or feeble. Wielding it would sure have given a fairly proud swat.

I suppose I'll google it, then feel stupid I wrote all this. But for Pete's sake!
They are for college students engaged in Greek life. I imagine a fair amount have been sold to school teachers, a personal peeve of mine. Sure would like to catch a grade school teacher coming out of the arts and crafts with their brand new paddle. I believe in punishment too lol

AlwaysDreaming said:
Like others have said, spanking just might not be your thing. And that's okay! :)

Spanking is something that has found its way into my every day dynamic with my Daddy - but not as 'play', as actual punishment. We are in a soft 24/7 TPE(total power exchange) type relationship (I'm not 24/7 littlespace but I am 24/7 submissive (y)). I'm not a fan of the actual spanking, but I absolutely ADORE the dynamic it enforces. Being chased around the house, put over his knee, firmly explained what I did wrong and why I'm being punished, and being forced to apologize after and even thank him for the spanking makes me feel very little and subby in the best way. The actual spanking part? Yah, not my favorite. That's why for me it's a punishment.

It's possible that you might enjoy spanking in a different setting or with different motivation. The chemistry and trust between you and your playmate can also make a big impact on how enjoyable something is. I would have never let my past babysitters or my ex spank me, but it pushes different buttons doing it with my current partner.

It's totally okay if you just don't like it though! There are plenty of other punishments that could help enforce your little space if that's what you're after. Perhaps standing in a corner or sitting on the naughty step or writing lines would work better for you if that is something you want to explore. Not everything you try will be a success, but it was brave of you for giving it a go. At least now you know a bit more about yourself.

Also, canes are no joke and I hope the sore muscles go away soon!
I can agree with that aspect as well. For me its the same way. I adore the dynamic factor of ebing spanked for punishment and last time I got the paddle, I was in tears and needed the puppy side of me come forward and know I needed the punishment.

Funny thing.... When my wife spanks me. Your experience is exactly what I want. Complete authentic punishment . It puts my mind on a place where I generally don't want to get spanked again. Works for awhile. Then I do something stupid that earn me another spanking

In all my many years as an AB, I've never really had any spanking fantasies. It just never appealed to me. Except...

The other day I was in my bedroom holding my teddy bear. My wife came in and I was feeling little and bratty, so I turned my back to her and pulled down my pants to flash her my behind. Before I even knew what was happening I felt a sharp sting on my bottom and quickly turned my head to see her hand bounce off my rear. She didn't even spank me very hard, but it hurt more than I expected. It took me by complete surprise, and... well... I liked it a lot... probably too much... and now I can't stop thinking about it.

BoundCoder said:
The idea of being truly helpless and brought to actual legitimate uncontrollable tears very much appeals to me.
That appeals to me too, but I'm not sure how much I would like the actual spanking or if I would ever want another one after getting one that drove me to tears. But like the idea of losing control over my emotions and uncontrollably crying. Laying across my wife's lap with my pants pulled down and bare bottom exposed, feeling vulnerable and helpless, with tears flowing down my cheeks as her hand smacks my naked rear over and over again. And then to have her turn me onto my side, still on her lap, taking me in her arms, softly stroking my bottom with her hand now that it's red and sore. Then she helps dry my tears, puts me into a diaper, takes me in her arms again, pulls out her breast and puts it in my mouth to suckle as she pats my diapered bottom.

I don't think I could ask her for something like that though, not because she wouldn't do it, but because I don't think it would feel the same if I told her to do it. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it unless it was spontaneous, authentic and loving. Right after we were married we tried spanking each other a little bit. She really liked being spanked, but I didn't enjoy her spanking me very much because it felt artificial and forced. When she spanked me the other day it was completely different, it felt genuine, and I loved it.

If we'd like to stroll down a slightly different fork in the road.. I've got somewhat of a thing for long term behavioral modification. I've never really been able to describe it well, best I can come up with is almost a purposefully twisted domestic discipline situation. The idea of being held to an inane and humiliating set of childish rules over a long period of time, and enforced with punishment to the point where it isn't really a game any more and I legitimately fear slipping up and being punished for breaking them. Almost as much as the thought of the times when I do.

As a relatively straight forward example, the concept of things like mouth soaping are absolutely a turn on for me, but when I've tried it as part of a scene I've noped out pretty quickly. That said, the idea of being in a situation where if I use foul language I have my mouth washed out with soap and over time my use of language actually changing from fear of punishment really gets my gears turning.

An important distinction is the fantasy only works for me when its humiliating and a struggle. It's a weird kinda enjoying the journey hating the destination thing with me.

Anyway, this one mostly lives in my head, I've never tried anything close to this (and even if presented with the opportunity, I'm not even sure that I'd take it).

BobaFettish said:
If it's not your thing you don't have to yuck someone's yum.

I'm into impact play, especially when it overlaps with Ageplay.

I didn't realize until the last few years that I have a bit of a brat streak in me. I'll ask my Big if they are right or left handed, and maybe they should swing with that arm.

I will laugh and razz them. Then it gets to a point just passed "I'm not laughing any more" or "this isn't as funny as it just was", then everything goes quiet in my mind and no moment exist except for this moment. Somewhere between that and then tapping you out or safe wording out is the sweet spot.
I've been a musician before and impact scenes are the closest to how I felt on stage. There is no moment but this moment.

Then aftercare with my Big/Top. I'll get to a point where I'm non verbal, which for me being a talkative person feels good. Most of the time Little headspace is like glancing blows, like that hit the Little nerve. During aftercare, after an impact scene, I'm submersed in Littlespace.

I love how a diaper feels on my spanked butt. I like having the "souvenirs" for a few days to a week.
Wow just wow you couldn’t have said it better, I’m somewhat a brat as a little egging mommy on and when she calls me to the bed for a spanking everything just seems in slowmo and I’m gone, somewhere in the middle of being spanked the diaper is off and my bare bottom in being spanked with the paddle, afterwards I’m nonverbal and mommy holds me and I just lay on her chest while she rubs my back and butt until I can start to talk again
IMG_8177.jpeg
Here’s a picture of my latest paddle I made, it’s 3/4 inch oak and the paddle is 14 inches long with a 10 inch handle. It was used on my bare bottom New Year’s Eve

Last edited:
I myself really enjoy a good spanking but I don't have my diaper taken down I just have my wife spank my diapered bottom(when I can talk her into it lol)

Back