getting arrested diapered

Terrorbear said:
Couple questions. First, is there a definitive explaination for why the idea of being arrested and booked while wearing a diaper is painfully exciting? (to me?) I'm a DL and don't need to wear, but just the idea of getting caught in that kind of predicament while wearing a diaper is highly arousing to me.

This second question is for Diaper Lovers only, not those of you who wear out of necessity.
Since DL's don't HAVE TO wear, would you prefer to be arrested and booked while wearing a diaper or not wearing a diaper, and why? (Of course this is assuming you had to endure the unfortunate disaster of being arrested in the first place).
I would say without... because while the diapers help me a lot with stress, they wouldn't help much if I were to be arrested. They would be something I'd have to explain...

Reactions: verypadded and Lyokodl
I've never been arrested; but, if I were I'd either be wearing a diaper or lace panties. I'd prefer being in diapers if that day ever came; but, at least my taste in panties is good so I wouldn't have to be embarrassed. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WillFord384 and Lyokodl
thegoodnite said:
goodnites at an adult prison? hmmmm.
Nurse went and bought them since he was a small person

I got detained once I guess they call it. Held at gun point frisked cuffed the whole think. I was wearing a diaper and it was a female cop that hated me and I was no fan of hers in a small town. She never said a word to me but she definitely knew what it was. Aben l4 if memory serves. I never had no issues after that with her either and never to my knowledge she told anyone. This whole thing was over a neighbor fude and a dog but it was called in by a so called eye witness I had a gun. I really only had a cell phone. So after totally taking us down in the street like a couple of felons over one others person saying they seen you with a gun. That was befor I carried one everyday thank gods because my gun goes everywhere I go now now adays .

Reactions: PullupAndy and WetDiapers247
you guys interact with cops alot.

Reactions: robdl15, KrankyPants, Sheepies and 1 other person
tails1234 said:
you guys interact with cops alot.
Yes they do lol

I said I wouldn't wear a diaper, but actuallty I probably should during a traffic stop bc I'd probably shit myself 🤣🤣🤣

I've actually have been detained over a diaper before, because someone seen me throw away a Pride diaper in Walmart. Long story short, they were intolerant of me being LGBTQ, and decided to assault me as I was leaving, and then had their wife file a false report that I assaulted her husband. It was a mess, and took a while to sort out, which ended up with the cop car having a puddle because of it...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: PullupAndy, Jr2012, verypadded and 1 other person
Ngl every time I wear a diaper driving I worry about getting pulled over and arrested. Keeps me from speeding!

Reactions: verypadded and WetDiapers247
Why were you put in jail in the first place? Why were you in trouble? Also why is it you were in juvenile detention and not an adult jail if you're 18+?

Reactions: verypadded
CookieMonstah said:
Why were you put in jail in the first place? Why were you in trouble? Also why is it you were in juvenile detention and not an adult jail if you're 18+?
In Oregon, Juvenile lockup is up to age 25.

xtrabulk said:
In Oregon, Juvenile lockup is up to age 25.
Oh wow!

verypadded said:
This is my true story about getting arrested while wearing diapers, I’ll start by saying I don’t break the law in that way anymore.
I was 16, and had bought some Depends from Walgreens (luckily now I wear rearz and abena M4s).
I was on probation, and I did not go to court. this was around Christmas, and the judge put a warrant out for my arrest. They came to the house and arrested me, I don’t know if he felt my diaper or not but hopefully not. I was patted down and put in handcuffs.

The officer transports me to the detention center, and I sit in the holding cell. They do a mental evaluation for you to make sure you aren’t suicidal, and ask you other questions while doing so. They ask you what you are wearing, and write it down so when they release you it’s on record what you had. I tell her that I’m wearing a diaper under my underwear, and she tells the nurse and the nurse walks out to me.

The nurse hands me a black garbage bag, with 2 diapers inside. She shows me where the shower is and tells me to shower and change into the neon green shirt and pants. I showered, put on both of the diapers, and knock on the door and walk out of the shower. They take my picture, and I’m sent to the unit.

I walk into the cell and they have me make my bed. in Juvie you just hang around and watch movies and go to school. I was sitting in my cell, and Medical called me down for a medical evaluation.

I walk into the office and she has like 5 different brands of diapers on the bed, most are low quality like prevail and depends. She takes my heartbeat and asks me questions, and then asks me which diapers I want to wear. I choose some, and she gives me the whole pack, and more too. I walk back to my cell with my diapers and set them down.

We have lunch and stuff and everything’s normal. I was locked up all during Christmas, and I was diapered Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, as well as the whole time I was there and leaving the detention center too.

None of the other inmates knew about me wearing diapers, but this was a juvenile detention center and not a county jail so I’m sure it would be a little different in real jail and not juvie. Luckily the cells are 1 person cells.

Does anyone have any questions for me? I do wet the bed on and off so in general it’s better for me to stay padded if I need to. And I also have had daytime accidents from not realizing I wasn’t diapered so it’s better to stay diapered 24/7 now:) and it’s on government record that I wear diapers
Possibly one of my worst, "what if" scenarios. Actually, cant think of anything that could be worse than this one.

Reactions: verypadded and WetDiapers247
Antientmariner said:
This is my true story about getting arrested in a goodnight. I usually smoked my weed at home when my mom's wasn't there, but that day, I felt adventurous, so I took my car to the river bed which was very close to my house and smoked there with my bb rifle shooting trees and what not. Just wanted to smoke then go home. But fate would have other plans for my sorry ass when a sheriff with his tongue hanging out of his mouth begging for an arrest, spawned and quickly saw me,and when he saw me,(I was well known for having weed on me all the time) he knew it was his lucky day. So he took me to the county jail were I didn't tell anyone I was wearing a diaper.(I was too scared to tell anyone) so I threw it away in the trash can in the bathroom I was provided to change, and nothing came of it, except for the question of why I was wearing one, and I can't remember what I said in retort to that, but next time I was arrested, (you guessed it, for weed) a sheriff on duty asked me if I was wearing another diaper when my truck was getting searched and the other sheriff asked why he would ask me that and he said well he was wearing one last time I saw him, so I guess the word spread pretty quick about me wearing that diaper. This was all in a small town with sheriff's, police, and boarder patrol, so they had no tolerance for any drugs, even weed. I was arrested like 6 different times for weed in that county.
Geez man it's rediculous how many resources go towards pursuing things as tiny as weed. Such a huge waste of taxpayer money.

Reactions: geka and verypadded
CookieMonstah said:
I am 18+ now but this happened when I was 16

We weren't arrested, but my wife and I were stopped by a cop one night when we were on our way home because the main headlights weren't working (turned out later to be a blown fuse). Only the side lights were working. He was pretty decent about it, and told me to follow him closely until we got back into the town, where we could legally drive on side lights alone. He warned me to get the issue fixed immediately, bid us good night and sent us on our way.

Then my wife breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Thank fuck he didn't make us get out of the car."

"Why's that, then?" I asked.

"Well, when he got out of his car and came towards us, I thought we were going to be arrested; I was so scared I pissed myself!"

She had too, as was clearly evidence by the large wet patch on the passenger seat (and the back of her jeans) when she got out.

I wasn't worried, since it wasn't the first time she'd wet herself in the car, but she was given the usual punishment for such behaviour when we got indoors; i.e. a damned good seeing to!

verypadded said:
I can definitely relate to you bro I was well known for having weed a lot in the past too, and luckily learned that walking on the street is the easiest way to catch a charge and to not do that. I’m sorry that they talked about your diaper usage like that, when it’s such a personal thing for us who wear
Yea, seriously. Sometimes you cant even walk down the street without having to worry about a cop seeing you so they can stop you for whatever reason and completely violate your rights so they could arrest you. Happened all the time. But I was only arrested with a pullup once while I was in my car. The sheriff just came down the trail I would take to get home, and turned on his sirens, blocking any escape attempt if I were stupid enough to even try. I was less than a mile from home, and I knew I was going far away. One of the worst times I've ever had to endure.

Subtlerustle said:
Crazy how much law enforcement time has been taken up by busting guys with a joint.
I am lucky enough to live where Marijuana is legal 😁

Back