getting arrested diapered

sfdl88 said:
I got a cavity search at customs while diapered. True story. Fun times.
Dang, I would not like to have that happen.

verypadded said:
Dang, I would not like to have that happen.
Lol. It was awful when it happened but looking back on it, it's pretty hilarious.

While being processed at the local PD a typical pat down search takes place. This includes turning pockets inside out, pants being pulled down, sneakers removed and inspected, diaper removed, a replacement diaper is offered. Then you’re put in a holding cell until you’re transported to central booking. There you’re strip searched and must remove your socks....
Yup, you guessed it. I just happened to have a pretty shade of purple nail polish on my toes........ The arresting officer informed the correction officer that I was wearing a diaper. I was offered more diapers in which I gladly accepted. I didn’t wear one. I did however use them as a pillow. Sleeping on a stainless steel bed ain’t so comfortable!

Reactions: verypadded
Antientmariner said:
Oh man. Just imagine having to look inside people's used diapers for contraband, April fools or not
I have heard its common too stash items like drugs in babys nappys

Put the drugs in a bag put the bag inside a nappy run some water in the nappy fold it up and leave it in bathroom

Nobody thinks about checking a babys dirty nappy on the floor

I showered, put on both of the diapers, and knock on the door and walk out of the shower.

you put on both diapers?

Reactions: PullupAndy
verypadded said:
This is my true story about getting arrested while wearing diapers, I’ll start by saying I don’t break the law in that way anymore.
I was 16, and had bought some Depends from Walgreens (luckily now I wear rearz and abena M4s).
I was on probation, and I did not go to court. this was around Christmas, and the judge put a warrant out for my arrest. They came to the house and arrested me, I don’t know if he felt my diaper or not but hopefully not. I was patted down and put in handcuffs.

The officer transports me to the detention center, and I sit in the holding cell. They do a mental evaluation for you to make sure you aren’t suicidal, and ask you other questions while doing so. They ask you what you are wearing, and write it down so when they release you it’s on record what you had. I tell her that I’m wearing a diaper under my underwear, and she tells the nurse and the nurse walks out to me.

The nurse hands me a black garbage bag, with 2 diapers inside. She shows me where the shower is and tells me to shower and change into the neon green shirt and pants. I showered, put on both of the diapers, and knock on the door and walk out of the shower. They take my picture, and I’m sent to the unit.

I walk into the cell and they have me make my bed. in Juvie you just hang around and watch movies and go to school. I was sitting in my cell, and Medical called me down for a medical evaluation.

I walk into the office and she has like 5 different brands of diapers on the bed, most are low quality like prevail and depends. She takes my heartbeat and asks me questions, and then asks me which diapers I want to wear. I choose some, and she gives me the whole pack, and more too. I walk back to my cell with my diapers and set them down.

We have lunch and stuff and everything’s normal. I was locked up all during Christmas, and I was diapered Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, as well as the whole time I was there and leaving the detention center too.

None of the other inmates knew about me wearing diapers, but this was a juvenile detention center and not a county jail so I’m sure it would be a little different in real jail and not juvie. Luckily the cells are 1 person cells.

Does anyone have any questions for me? I do wet the bed on and off so in general it’s better for me to stay padded if I need to. And I also have had daytime accidents from not realizing I wasn’t diapered so it’s better to stay diapered 24/7 now:) and it’s on government record that I wear diape

verypadded said:
This is my true story about getting arrested while wearing diapers, I’ll start by saying I don’t break the law in that way anymore.
I was 16, and had bought some Depends from Walgreens (luckily now I wear rearz and abena M4s).
I was on probation, and I did not go to court. this was around Christmas, and the judge put a warrant out for my arrest. They came to the house and arrested me, I don’t know if he felt my diaper or not but hopefully not. I was patted down and put in handcuffs.

The officer transports me to the detention center, and I sit in the holding cell. They do a mental evaluation for you to make sure you aren’t suicidal, and ask you other questions while doing so. They ask you what you are wearing, and write it down so when they release you it’s on record what you had. I tell her that I’m wearing a diaper under my underwear, and she tells the nurse and the nurse walks out to me.

The nurse hands me a black garbage bag, with 2 diapers inside. She shows me where the shower is and tells me to shower and change into the neon green shirt and pants. I showered, put on both of the diapers, and knock on the door and walk out of the shower. They take my picture, and I’m sent to the unit.

I walk into the cell and they have me make my bed. in Juvie you just hang around and watch movies and go to school. I was sitting in my cell, and Medical called me down for a medical evaluation.

I walk into the office and she has like 5 different brands of diapers on the bed, most are low quality like prevail and depends. She takes my heartbeat and asks me questions, and then asks me which diapers I want to wear. I choose some, and she gives me the whole pack, and more too. I walk back to my cell with my diapers and set them down.

We have lunch and stuff and everything’s normal. I was locked up all during Christmas, and I was diapered Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, as well as the whole time I was there and leaving the detention center too.

None of the other inmates knew about me wearing diapers, but this was a juvenile detention center and not a county jail so I’m sure it would be a little different in real jail and not juvie. Luckily the cells are 1 person cells.

Does anyone have any questions for me? I do wet the bed on and off so in general it’s better for me to stay padded if I need to. And I also have had daytime accidents from not realizing I wasn’t diapered so it’s better to stay diapered 24/7 now:) and it’s on government record that I wear diapers
Couple questions. First, is there a definitive explaination for why the idea of being arrested and booked while wearing a diaper is painfully exciting? (to me?) I'm a DL and don't need to wear, but just the idea of getting caught in that kind of predicament while wearing a diaper is highly arousing to me.

This second question is for Diaper Lovers only, not those of you who wear out of necessity.
Since DL's don't HAVE TO wear, would you prefer to be arrested and booked while wearing a diaper or not wearing a diaper, and why? (Of course this is assuming you had to endure the unfortunate disaster of being arrested in the first place).

Reactions: WetDiapers247
Terrorbear said:
Couple questions. First, is there a definitive explaination for why the idea of being arrested and booked while wearing a diaper is painfully exciting? (to me?) I'm a DL and don't need to wear, but just the idea of getting caught in that kind of predicament while wearing a diaper is highly arousing to me.

This second question is for Diaper Lovers only, not those of you who wear out of necessity.
Since DL's don't HAVE TO wear, would you prefer to be arrested and booked while wearing a diaper or not wearing a diaper, and why? (Of course this is assuming you had to endure the unfortunate disaster of being arrested in the first place).
yes I get that being diapered or known in diapers around some can be exciting/ arousing, and yes this is the perfect example. the nurse definitely excited me when she showed me all the diapers she had ready for me.

verypadded said:
yes I get that being diapered or known in diapers around some can be exciting/ arousing, and yes this is the perfect example. the nurse definitely excited me when she showed me all the diapers she had ready for me.
and as far as being a DL goes, I’d say yes as long as you are arrested diapered that you’d rather be diapered inside than not because imagine how bored you get too.

verypadded said:
for real, in a community that hates it, they love to get rid of it, which is why you never ever walk on a sidewalk and always always watch for cops when you have weed or etc
In many jurisdictions it’s being legalized. In Canada, the government is now the dealer. Pot is not my thing and like alcohol it can be abused but given how times have changed it irks me that some places are trying to incarcerate for pot possession. I’d rather they target the scammers trying to bilk money from the elderly.

Reactions: verypadded and Lyokodl
sfdl88 said:
Lol. It was awful when it happened but looking back on it, it's pretty hilarious.
Yeah it’s funny to laugh at now especially now that I have paid off my fines and lord forgive me for my sins I commit in the past I’ve changed my ways and am a better person :)

JensBabyGirl said:
While being processed at the local PD a typical pat down search takes place. This includes turning pockets inside out, pants being pulled down, sneakers removed and inspected, diaper removed, a replacement diaper is offered. Then you’re put in a holding cell until you’re transported to central booking. There you’re strip searched and must remove your socks....
Yup, you guessed it. I just happened to have a pretty shade of purple nail polish on my toes........ The arresting officer informed the correction officer that I was wearing a diaper. I was offered more diapers in which I gladly accepted. I didn’t wear one. I did however use them as a pillow. Sleeping on a stainless steel bed ain’t so comfortable!
I did wear mine when I was given them and I don’t know why you wouldn’t have.. but yes the padding makes a very great pillow I’d imagine!

AComputerGuy said:
I have heard its common too stash items like drugs in babys nappys

Put the drugs in a bag put the bag inside a nappy run some water in the nappy fold it up and leave it in bathroom

Nobody thinks about checking a babys dirty nappy on the floor
Yeah that’s very true and yeah they didn’t check my diaper so technically I could’ve snuck anything in but I was just a diapered teen going to detention center

Reactions: AComputerGuy

bambinod said:
you put on both diapers?
yeah.. I don’t know why she handed me 2, but one was a small pull up diaper and one was a taped and normal diaper, i was like she put 2 of them in the bag so I’ll put 2 of them on :)

Subtlerustle said:
In many jurisdictions it’s being legalized. In Canada, the government is now the dealer. Pot is not my thing and like alcohol it can be abused but given how times have changed it irks me that some places are trying to incarcerate for pot possession. I’d rather they target the scammers trying to bilk money from the elderly.
Yeah hopefully one day where I live but the government doesn’t exist as long as you’re in the comfort of your home :)

• Love
verypadded said:

Does anyone have any questions for me? I do wet the bed on and off so in general it’s better for me to stay padded if I need to. And I also have had daytime accidents from not realizing I wasn’t diapered so it’s better to stay diapered 24/7 now:) and it’s on government record that I wear diapers
Very interesting story buddy xD

verypadded said:
I can definitely relate to you bro I was well known for having weed a lot in the past too, and luckily learned that walking on the street is the easiest way to catch a charge and to not do that. I’m sorry that they talked about your diaper usage like that, when it’s such a personal thing for us who wear
It was like a joke to them. They all treated me like a criminal. It was only more ammo for them.

Not arrested but close. So I was training a manager to close at night. After we closed we hop in his car because mines were in the shop.
we start smoking a blunt then he drops it in a water bottle and was like this cop gonna pull us over, registration was out. My buddy was driving as soon as the cop came up he pulled him out. Now his partner came up to me and asked what was in my bag, I had a backpack which was my diaper bag, and had a little weed inside. After I handed him the bag he pulls me out now pats down and never said anything about my diaper which was a little paw. also had one in my bag plus a few white ones. Before he opens my bag a 2nd cop pulls ups, he gives him the spill. Now there are 3 cops in front of me and one at my buddy which is right next to me. Now he opens my bag starting going through it. First he pull the weed then stops looks down for a few seconds with a questionable look on his face, reaches in, and pulls the only printed diaper out a little paw in front of every buddy. He proceeded to ask what is this? My heart sink had to bite my tongue and just say it, "A diaper". Next was my fault, I reached down and pulled up my shirt so they could I was wearing one right now, in retrospect, they thought I was pulling out a gun maybe?!?! They didn't have the best reaction at first lolz. The cops even my buddy had a small smile with huge wide eyes. I told them it was medical and weed helps with the sadness for it which isn't true I'm just 24/7. Long story short they just gave us a warning, I think they were more embarrassed than I was. must've felt bad and just let us go. now just me and my buddy a Looooooong awkward car ride home xD

• Wow
Reactions: bobbilly, verypadded, Lyokodl and 2 others
CortexDragon said:
Not arrested but close. So I was training a manager to close at night. After we closed we hop in his car because mines were in the shop.
we start smoking a blunt then he drops it in a water bottle and was like this cop gonna pull us over, registration was out. My buddy was driving as soon as the cop came up he pulled him out. Now his partner came up to me and asked what was in my bag, I had a backpack which was my diaper bag, and had a little weed inside. After I handed him the bag he pulls me out now pats down and never said anything about my diaper which was a little paw. also had one in my bag plus a few white ones. Before he opens my bag a 2nd cop pulls ups, he gives him the spill. Now there are 3 cops in front of me and one at my buddy which is right next to me. Now he opens my bag starting going through it. First he pull the weed then stops looks down for a few seconds with a questionable look on his face, reaches in, and pulls the only printed diaper out a little paw in front of every buddy. He proceeded to ask what is this? My heart sink had to bite my tongue and just say it, "A diaper". Next was my fault, I reached down and pulled up my shirt so they could I was wearing one right now, in retrospect, they thought I was pulling out a gun maybe?!?! They didn't have the best reaction at first lolz. The cops even my buddy had a small smile with huge wide eyes. I told them it was medical and weed helps with the sadness for it which isn't true I'm just 24/7. Long story short they just gave us a warning, I think they were more embarrassed than I was. must've felt bad and just let us go. now just me and my buddy a Looooooong awkward car ride home xD
When was this?

I've worked in jails and prisons before, I f we get someone in who needs diapers they are given them. I had a 18 year old kid come in who was bowel incontinent and we me him shower and change his diaper, he was given both goodnites and depends. We also had an older guy come in in a wheelchair who only wore pullups but the nurses went and got him diapers in which he refused to wear. I've also seen people in prison walk from medical back to their dorms with packs of diapers.

Reactions: MarineJohn and Terrorbear
Bp2006 said:
I've worked in jails and prisons before, I f we get someone in who needs diapers they are given them. I had a 18 year old kid come in who was bowel incontinent and we me him shower and change his diaper, he was given both goodnites and depends. We also had an older guy come in in a wheelchair who only wore pullups but the nurses went and got him diapers in which he refused to wear. I've also seen people in prison walk from medical back to their dorms with packs of diapers.
goodnites at an adult prison? hmmmm.

Back