Getting a good fit between sizes; Northshore fills my gap just right. Other brands that might help?

sassypigtailz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi there babies and otherwise,

I wanted an opinion….,I wear about a 44 to 46 waist size but I have a problem getting a comfy fit with say 36-48 waist sizing or many stopping at 46 waist. This makes me a gapper pardon my pun. I can make em work but they aren't ideal. I love ABU line but they only make one style that fills my gap sizing.

I really like Northshore MEGA MAX for filling my gap with Larges at 42-54. This puts my butt squarely right in the middle of this range fur a diaper size. I love the fit to be just right to allow fir less sagging, better bum coverage, snuggle fit, and just enough room to swell or add a booster. North shores are so ideal for this.

I also really enjoy Bambino sizing but they lack capacity. So far my soggy ship always docks on Northshore for a dry landing. Any other brands that might fill my fit gap?

Last edited:
Dry
sassypigtailz said:
Hi there babies and otherwise,

I wanted an opinion….,I wear about a 44 to 46 size but I have a problem getting a comfy fit with say 36-48 waist sizing or many stopping at 46 waist. This makes me a gapper pardon my pun. I can make em work but they aren't ideal. I love ABU line but they only make one style that fills my gap sizing.

I really like Northshore MEGA MAX for filling my gap with Larges at 42-54. This puts ne squarely right in mid range fur a diaper size. I love the fit to be just right to allow fir less sagging, better bum coverage, snuggle fit, and just enough room to swell or add a booster.

I also really enjoy Bambino sizing but they lack capacity. So far my soggy ship always docks on Northshore for a dry landing. Any other brands that might fill my fit gap?
Dry 24/7 sizing has consistently been on the larger end. Mediums could reasonably be a large in any other brand. I buy larges by default no matter what.

Back