Generally, which punishment you you PREFER over the rest.

Generally, which punishment you you PREFER over the rest.

• Total voters

MaximusWolfheart

Bedwetting Diaper pup
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Generally, which punishment you you PREFER over the rest. Then give your experience of punishment you have received by your CG (or parent when you was a kid) and why you agree or disagree with that punishment?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Akura
I’m going to discount the first two as they’re just threatening me with a good time, put me in a nappy? Yes please. Put me in a pink dress with ruffles and bows, Yes please 🤭🤣.

If I was in the moment, and I was given the option then grounding/time out as it is the most comfortable option. But I hope to have a CG who genuinely disciplines me as required, using mouth soaping if I say something I shouldn’t and spankings for the most severe infracations.

Reactions: sissybaby34, Sealander and Akura
Ummm, I'd love a CG to spank me if I was being naughty 🤭😅 I wouldn't mind how I was spanked either! 🥹

And being MADE to wear my diaper? YES PLEASE! 😂🤭

Being grounded/timed out sounds good. Being told off and made to sit in isolation, thinking about why I'm such a naughty little.

I can't give experience sadly as I don't have/have never had a CG (I only do stuff alone/role-play in my head that I've been naughty lol), however hopefully one day that'll change!

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart
Akura said:
Ummm, I'd love a CG to spank me if I was being naughty 🤭😅 I wouldn't mind how I was spanked either! 🥹

And being MADE to wear my diaper? YES PLEASE! 😂🤭

Being grounded/timed out sounds good. Being told off and made to sit in isolation, thinking about why I'm such a naughty little.

I can't give experience sadly as I don't have/have never had a CG (I only do stuff alone/role-play in my head that I've been naughty lol), however hopefully one day that'll change!
What about when you were younger?

Diapers and over-the-lap spanking. With a paddle. Classic! 🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, LittleKero, MaximusWolfheart and 1 other person
I suppose diaper wearing. I'm not really into punishment, and I would never ever do anything to deserve it!

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
None of the above. I'm fiercely anti-authoritarian. Someone else telling me what I can or can't do, or can or can't have, is something I've deeply resented and rejected since childhood. And it's gotten much stronger as I've gotten older. Much stronger.

There's no way I could ever derive pleasure out of being submissive or punished even in consensual role play.

Last edited:
OTK spanking by caregiver who is not a parent, but an older sister babysitting me, who is resentful about having to do so, and is spanking my bare bottom with a slipper just because she can. Other role play punishments I like (not listed there) are being locked in a playpen or cage, or blindfolded and made to miss something.

Seeing @LittleAndAlone's comment above, I am very anti-punishment in real life, and still bear grudges about some I received as a child, but I do like being punished in role play.

discounting the first two for reasons other people have already said I would say spanking in diaper position

I would find wearing a petticoat and being spanked a super punishment. I'm notta girly, Ima boy! Pettis are for girls and sissies (though I might find a bit of excitement being forced to wear sissy stuff~)

As a child, my punishments were, a swift slap with a wooden spoon, whatever presented itself as a target mostly. But the backside was usually tried for. Also, timeouts in the bedroom.
As for the present (ab/dl), I’d appreciate diaper punishment, petticoating, OTK spanking, and some not listed, which could be corner time in a short dress, diapers showing. Or, same dress, diapers, but confined to the yard, with a harness and leash. 😬

MaximusWolfheart said:
What about when you were younger?

Sorry I didn't reply to this.

As a kid I wasn't spanked except on extremely rare occasions when I was acting up bad. I didn't exactly enjoy punishments as a kid, whereas now as an adult I do. My ADHD was much worse as a kid so I was quite challenging at times. Spanking was threatened more than it was actually carried out, generally the threat alone was enough for me to adjust my behaviour. Especially after being slapped somewhat hardly on my (bare) butt in the middle of a shopping mall. At the time I was being extremely naughty IIRC, throwing a major tantrum. People were staring. 🙈
I generally didn't want that happening again so I'd usually stop being naughty when a spanking was threatened.

Mostly my punishments as a kid were being grounded, my stuff taken away, confined to my room etc. I was also sent to bed early at times. Nothing too OTT.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Diapers and over-the-lap spanking. With a paddle. Classic! 🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰
(y)

MaximusWolfheart said:
Generally, which punishment you you PREFER over the rest. Then give your experience of punishment you have received by your CG (or parent when you was a kid) and why you agree or disagree with that punishment?
None! why is there not a None of the above selection? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
As a kid I would got spanked. Not near enough for my naughty bottom. I wish I got diaper punishment.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 56273
Msherri1981 said:
As a kid I would got spanked. Not near enough for my naughty bottom. I wish I got diaper punishment.
You're not alone, pal.

Restraining stuff I miss between options...

LittleAndAlone said:
None of the above. I'm fiercely anti-authoritarian. Someone else telling me what I can or can't do, or can or can't have, is something I've deeply resented and rejected since childhood. And it's gotten much stronger as I've gotten older. Much stronger.

There's no way I could ever derive pleasure out of being submissive or punished even in consensual role play.
I agree personally with this. But I also recognize and give space to others to persue their own interests.

I'm not sure if you've read Sam McCue's books, but they're sweet. Portions of them involve paddling (never spanking). Not really my thing, but the overall trajectory of his stories easily allow the reader the freedom to pick and choose portions that might not appeal to him or her.

And maybe I would be really turned on by spanking or paddling. I've never really tried it!

Being spanked over the table, being put into diapers, and go to the corner for a timeout.

• Love
Reactions: diaperedeevee and BobbiSueEllen
it is not punishment if you get to choose it.

Reactions: diaperedeevee
Back