• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

geek seeking similar for friendship

uwumiddlespace

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
*this is not a personal's ad, the name is intended to be a joke

1) hey, finance nerd girl here. Sagitarrius? Birthdate on profile is purposefully obscured by a bit. I'm kind of annoying about privacy on the internet. I'll talk to you forever about tech and gaming and a bunch of other stuff. I love pokemon? idk what else to write here.

2) I'm looking to explore more about this side of myself and its been very useful to lurk here over the years. I recently read in a post in another sub on this forum that the lurkers v online accounts is 2:1 and I was like, "oh damn, there are a bunch of people like me." and so I made an account today. Ya got me. In retrospect I don't even know how accurate that claim is; I didn't see any data lol. But I digress.

I have a bit of an uncommon but not unheard of feature in my incontinence and diaper related interests in that they're related to some childhood trauma.
I'll not specify further to save people the scarring. However, I'm very hopeful I'll be able to devulge about the experience, *somewhere* here on adisc and maybe get some insight from others who had similar experiences or whathaveyou. I digress once more.

3) finance. I'm kind of a workaholic. When I'm not working I'm probably gaming. When I'm not doing those two things I'm probably smoking marijuana, eating spicy food, or just sleeping. Uhhh I have autism? That's basically me. I'm sorry, I'm boring.

4) want to share some trauma and share resources about being ABDL, basically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope i filled out the thingy correctly.

would love to make some friends tbh.

Reactions: snowie, JustC, michaelmc and 7 others
uwumiddlespace said:

1) hey, finance nerd girl here. Sagitarrius? Birthdate on profile is purposefully obscured by a bit. I'm kind of annoying about privacy on the internet. I'll talk to you forever about tech and gaming and a bunch of other stuff. I love pokemon? idk what else to write here.

2) I'm looking to explore more about this side of myself and its been very useful to lurk here over the years. I recently read in a post in another sub on this forum that the lurkers v online accounts is 2:1 and I was like, "oh damn, there are a bunch of people like me." and so I made an account today. Ya got me. In retrospect I don't even know how accurate that claim is; I didn't see any data lol. But I digress.

I have a bit of an uncommon but not unheard of feature in my incontinence and diaper related interests in that they're related to some childhood trauma.
I'll not specify further to save people the scarring. However, I'm very hopeful I'll be able to devulge about the experience, *somewhere* here on adisc and maybe get some insight from others who had similar experiences or whathaveyou. I digress once more.

3) finance. I'm kind of a workaholic. When I'm not working I'm probably gaming. When I'm not doing those two things I'm probably smoking marijuana, eating spicy food, or just sleeping. Uhhh I have autism? That's basically me. I'm sorry, I'm boring.

Welcome. If you’d like I can DM you to chat

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi and welcome. You're certainly not boring.

Welcome from a fellow geek

Hello uwumiddlespace and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hey! Knock it off with the personal--
uwumiddlespace said:
Oh.

😁

Welcome, @uwumiddlespace. Thanks for a legit intro! I'm glad you've finally renounced your lurker ways. :) Wanna hear something awful? I found out about other ABDLs through Usenet in the early 90's and was basically a lurker for 20 years after that. Yup! I was REEEEEAL shy. But... You spend your whole childhood knowing that you can't talk to your parents and friends about diapers and baby stuff, and when it's suddenly ok to talk about those things, the words won't come. Or that's how it went for me. It was still nice to know I wasn't the only one.

So anyway, I sympathize with the lurking. You're very much excused.

I'm a professional (tech) nerd. Finance? Not so much. That's probably a failing on my part though. I really should be more into money, because I do eventually hope to retire and live on my own terms. I work from home and can relate to workaholism. Thankfully my kids are on summer vacation right now. When the end of the day rolls around, one of them will yell down the stairs, "QUIT WORKING!! WORK'S OVER!!"

Take care and enjoy the site! I hope you find it fun and supportive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and dogboy
When I first joined ADISC, I was very nervous about announcing that I'm an adult baby and diaper lover and all that goes with it. Over time it now feels so natural and easy.

Reactions: Edgewater and johnnyDL1
dogboy said:
When I first joined ADISC, I was very nervous about announcing that I'm an adult baby and diaper lover and all that goes with it. Over time it now feels so natural and easy.
Interesting, its like having free therapy isnt it? 🤣. And welcome fellow tech geek, 🖖 i'm sort of a google based programmer (*ahem programming by google search) and small time white hat. Make some noise for da geeks in the house!!

Reactions: Edgewater and dogboy
diaperedinlongisland said:
Welcome. If you’d like I can DM you to chat
You're certainly welcome to! ;3
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. You're certainly not boring.
Thank you! I just generally assume most people won't find my interests approachable and thereby find me the same. Perhaps I shouldn't.
DiapAuthor said:
Welcome from a fellow geek
what flavour though
egor said:
Hello uwumiddlespace and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
Striving to be thorough even in my ADHD stream of consciousness keyboard vomit. Ain't much but it's honest lmao 🤣
Cottontail said:
Hey! Knock it off with the personal--

Oh.

😁

Welcome, @uwumiddlespace. Thanks for a legit intro! I'm glad you've finally renounced your lurker ways. :) Wanna hear something awful? I found out about other ABDLs through Usenet in the early 90's and was basically a lurker for 20 years after that. Yup! I was REEEEEAL shy. But... You spend your whole childhood knowing that you can't talk to your parents and friends about diapers and baby stuff, and when it's suddenly ok to talk about those things, the words won't come. Or that's how it went for me. It was still nice to know I wasn't the only one.

So anyway, I sympathize with the lurking. You're very much excused.

I'm a professional (tech) nerd. Finance? Not so much. That's probably a failing on my part though. I really should be more into money, because I do eventually hope to retire and live on my own terms. I work from home and can relate to workaholism. Thankfully my kids are on summer vacation right now. When the end of the day rolls around, one of them will yell down the stairs, "QUIT WORKING!! WORK'S OVER!!"

Take care and enjoy the site! I hope you find it fun and supportive.
Oh my gosh you're so relatable and when I read this I giggled so hard I snorted gg you win

I don't have kids yet, maybe someday. Mostly I just want to be the kid(s), lmao 🤣. I also work from home! :3

But yeah... Recently I've been talking to a therapist about this abdl stuff and the related trauma from childhood and she says it must be emotionally useful to respond this way. She says I shouldn't think of myself as doing something immoral or wrong just because other people might think that of me.

IDK don't listen to me I'm rambling.
dogboy said:
I'm really tired of obsessively hiding it and I'm trying to transition my life into a state where I can be that casual about my involvement. One day at a time.

I'm grateful for your sharing your experience to inspire.
MullbG said:
Interesting, its like having free therapy isnt it? 🤣. And welcome fellow tech geek, 🖖 i'm sort of a google based programmer (*ahem programming by google search) and small time white hat. Make some noise for da geeks in the house!!

I also white hat sometimes! Mostly just frontend junk for niche open source stuffs. Not much for pay lol 🤣 yet.....

*geek noise*

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, Edgewater and MullbG
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is known to be wearing a diaper!
Remember, we also have a very active Incontinent Forum that is loaded to the hilt with geeks!
A huge resource of knowledge and like activities!
Enjoy!

uwumiddlespace said:

Your a bit far away to pop round for a cuppa but hay I'll be yur friend ❤️ (y)

uwumiddlespace said:
what flavour though
I’m a techie. Computers, coding websites etc

nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
jmp guudenuff
nop
nop

🛝

guudenuff:
mov rcx, 0xfeedbadbeef2face
sub rsp, 0x28
call pikapikachuchupikapikachuchu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, DiapAuthor and Cottontail
hmmm. ive been struggling with wss:// websockets over https:// on my new VPS... perhaps we can form a new tech support group on adisc 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

Back