GameStop Collectors Editions of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Idk if they have done this in the past (I almost never walk into GameStop, I hate their prices when you think about trading stuff in, and from what I understand it is a horrible place for people to work as well as apparently they want employees to force extra crap on customers).

but for MKXI (Mortal Kombat 11) they are releasing a $300 Collectors edition, which is essentially a $100 edition of the game (with extra in game content) a Steelbook, a Magnet, and a realistic Scorpion Mask, so it's kinda like the Scorpion Mask will cost you $200 by itself.

Maybe this is their plan to not go out of business (as most people are buying Digital Copies, which defeats GameStop's whole Business Model) as they need to do (and have been doing) a lot more than just buy/trade in and sell games

Last edited:
those bonuses are cheap, crappy items a lot of the time. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite crappy infinity stones. Fallout 76 "canvas" bag.... though they gave in to the complaints after a while, reluctantly though, and finally agreed to replace the crappy nylon bags with canvas ones.

ShippoFox said:
those bonuses are cheap, crappy items a lot of the time. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite crappy infinity stones. Fallout 76 "canvas" bag.... though they gave in to the complaints after a while, reluctantly though, and finally agreed to replace the crappy nylon bags with canvas ones.

Yeah I am well aware of the crappy "Fallout 76" merchandise, including that "canvas" bag fiasco, the Fallout "Dark Rum", and now a $276 Fallout 76 Jacket, hey they gotta make money off of that flaming pile of crap somehow LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back