Full girl mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am down to my last 30 hrs before my 17 day vacation starts and i can (Trans) into Millie, my sissy girl alter ego! A good point was raised about not getting anything done other than myself, lol. I have been working on getting everything done, so I won’t have a care in the world! I also love having an encouraging wife! Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Seasonedcitizen
Millie
You are so so lucky. I could never do this with my wife but do have one or two female friends spread across the globe that I can be me with.
I would love to be able to do what you are about to do.
Have a great holiday and God bless
Steph

Reactions: gerry69
sissygirlpink said:
Thank you, I love my hair accessories.

I have loads of them from scrunchies, barrette clips, claws, birdsnest clips and lastly some lovely magical wraps especially for long hair for updo’s.

I guess it might be an idea for a thread if I can’t find one to reopen.

You probably know my secret, I don’t shave, hence the opaques, I have them in black, white, burgundy, red and nude.

Some are tights but some are really good quality hold up stockings which mean that panties feel much better against your dress lining.

Jenny x ❤️
I don’t / can’t shave either because of my wife so opaques all the he way with me BUT I have always loved them since going out with pretty private school girls who had to wear them for their winter uniforms.

When I go full girl mode it involves me putting on a bra, panties, maybe a tampon or a pad depending on what I want to use that day. I have before gone as far as putting on a bra, girls goodnites, panties, a tampon and pad and a jean skirt but that is as far as I will go when I go full girl mode.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
The only time I go full girl mode is in the morning when I make breakfast. By then I have fed my menagerie and walked the dogs. I have about two hours of girl time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back