Full Body Shaving?

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and concerns about staying hair-free! I can't imagine being a hairy ABDL. They go together like oil and water in my opinion. Maybe some don't stay hairless if their spouses won't approve? Either way, I do a full body shave once a week, sometimes two and I love how smooth everything feels afterwards. I have a large exercise mat, I set up a mirror, and microwave a big bowl of hot water to rinse my 5 blade razor. I make sure to use plenty of shaving cream, and I'm able to get every square inch this way. Wouldn't have the same results in the shower or tub. Cleanup is easier too. Then I used plenty of Lubriderm when I'm done.

Happy Crinkling!!

side2.png

Reactions: dutchdiplover, Happy2BeInNappies2 and medfet878
I don't shave my whole body.
But all of my toddler boy bits, both front and back are kept as you would expect a little boy that's still in diapers to be.
I'm totally on board and agree that I like how much better it makes my diaper feel. Not only when it's clean and dry. But also when Mother Nature calls and I answer her in my diaper. It also goes a long way in making any kind of clean up a lot easier.

Reactions: medfet878 and Deleted member 58257
I’ve been shaving for about 13 years now. Even before I wore diapers. I do it all in the shower. I couldn’t imagine going back to hairy again. Just feels nasty.

Reactions: dllovergirl83, rbm, medfet878 and 1 other person
I've been shaving from my armpits to my knees for a number of years now and it has now become just another thing I do when I take a shower.

I like the feeling of being hairless, especially when clothes slip smoothly over my body.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and rbm
I have very little body hair. I tried shaving my pubes but I got nasty razor burn and ingrown hairs.

Reactions: longallsboy
I have tried shaving my dipee area in the past. For me, the prickling as it grows back in is the absolute worst. Working from home, I'm too lazy to even shave my face every day, never mind my backside 😜 I can't imagine a smooth pink baboon butt would make it any easier to clean up a mess than the extra couple minutes it takes me in the shower...

Reactions: Woncrinklz, DLWee and Hemix
I tried, but it's a pain in the ass. Maybe I'll try to do it again, but only down there or perhaps, when I earn more cash, I try laser hair removal.

Honestly, if I did it, perhaps I could get clean more easily.

Personally I use a hair removal cream with no adverse effects. I do my torso about once a week and it makes cleaning up so much easier.

Reactions: Tinklepanties
Hell no, I'd need blowtorch! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Happy2BeInNappies2
I'd love to be toddler-smooth all over, but there are areas (like my back) I wouldn't be able to reach, and it would never last long enough. So I keep the potty parts smooth - it looks cute and cleans easy.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and longallsboy
During the winter months it's everything below the eyebrows. When adult me can get away wearing jeans and long sleeves. Summer time I only shave my diapered area.

Reactions: Dry247
I´ve never liked my body hair, but not to the point of having it removed, mostly because it´s a lot of trouble to go through and in a couple of weeks it´ll be growing back anyway... however I would like to have my diaper area completely hairless to make cleanup easier so I already purchased a hair removal cream to pimp my bits this weekend although I would like to try laser further on.

I know what to expect because I already tried once a couple of years ago when my ex gf suggested I might enjoy having a hairless crotch (she didn´t have diaper convenience in mind, though), so she applied hair removal cream and when I looked down I had no hair between my waist and thighs, front and back. When she told me I was ready I reached down and it all felt wonderfully smooth, so I thought that I definitely had to try this again (with nothing but diaper convenience in mind).

Last edited:
My wife who is the one who changes my diapers when needed prefers that I be hairless in the region covered by my diapers and rubber pants. She shaves me at least once a week to make it easier to clean my privates after they have been in my wet diapers for a few hours. I think it also help reduces odors that could develop, even though she always wipes me thoroughly and powders me before she pins my diapers on and pulls up my rubber pants. I do sometimes get a bit aroused as she shaves me around my pee-pee and bottom.

It used to bother me, and once or twice I shaved, but ended up with a worse rash than normal. I decided that I'm really not hairy enough to worry about it. Cleanup is just fine.

sidewinder400 said:
I can't imagine being a hairy ABDL. They go together like oil and water in my opinion.
I feel the same way. This little boy has been shaved since November 2020. No big boy hair down there. Before that, it was too tedious to do except on special occasions. Then I decided if I'm going to be a baby, I should act like one, including baths, not showers, and no "big boy" hair. To be honest though, I don't have that much body hair, just armpit and pubic hair. Unfortunately, my leg hair is slowly getting longer, so I might have to start shaving that at some point. :confused:

I have some (permanent?) red scars and light scars from shaving, but I decided I'd rather have scars and be baby smooth than be hairy.

I get occasional ingrown hairs which work their way out over time. Sometimes I have to skip my weekly shaving session during my bath to avoid shaving that area.

I use a travel shaving mirror for the hard to see parts. It also doesn't steam up when run under bath temperature water.

For my face, I use an electric shaver.

One of the things I like about having no body hair is I completely look like a kid especially with my childish face.

I'd like to snap a finger and have no more adult hair, so sometimes more permanent solutions like laser are in the back of my mind. Maybe when I'm rich... I don't really want to try hair removal cream since I have somewhat sensitive skin.

Reactions: sidewinder400
I tried for 2 years this past summer I gave up when my hair trimmer got caught on my thiegh....twice 😓
its not worth the 2+ hour job to be sore/itchy for 2 days feel good and smooth for a day and then stubbly untill it grows back 🤷🏻‍♀️

tobid03 said:
I feel the same way. This little boy has been shaved since November 2020. No big boy hair down there. Before that, it was too tedious to do except on special occasions. Then I decided if I'm going to be a baby, I should act like one, including baths, not showers, and no "big boy" hair. To be honest though, I don't have that much body hair, just armpit and pubic hair. Unfortunately, my leg hair is slowly getting longer, so I might have to start shaving that at some point. :confused:

I have some (permanent?) red scars and light scars from shaving, but I decided I'd rather have scars and be baby smooth than be hairy.

I get occasional ingrown hairs which work their way out over time. Sometimes I have to skip my weekly shaving session during my bath to avoid shaving that area.

I use a travel shaving mirror for the hard to see parts. It also doesn't steam up when run under bath temperature water.

For my face, I use an electric shaver.

One of the things I like about having no body hair is I completely look like a kid especially with my childish face.

I'd like to snap a finger and have no more adult hair, so sometimes more permanent solutions like laser are in the back of my mind. Maybe when I'm rich... I don't really want to try hair removal cream since I have somewhat sensitive skin.
I should also mention it takes me about 2 hours to do bath and a shave. It took around 3 at the beginning, but once I got used to it, it sped up.

I also felt itchy and prickly down there after the first few times but once my body was used to it, those things mostly went away.

Reactions: Deleted member 58257
tobid03 said:
I should also mention it takes me about 2 hours to do bath and a shave. It took around 3 at the beginning, but once I got used to it, it sped up.

I also felt itchy and prickly down there after the first few times but once my body was used to it, those things mostly went away.
It can be time consuming until you get it down to a science. It takes me about 20-30 minutes tops.

Back