From today I haven't a toilet at all for 6 months and I've never been happier!

Sammy98

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, I am not incontinent and I do not want to take away the difficulties in dealing with that...

But I have been wearing 24/7 now for the past 6 months and using my diaper for every. I feel like it has improved my life so much, I feel so much happier. I don't want to sound dramatic but the thought of using a toilet makes me want to cry.

I'm 24 years old and it has been my dream to go 24/7 for years but never was in a position financially or had a job/living situation where I felt comfortable padded all the time but I'm glad that I'm finally in that position.

I know it isn't for everyone but if you're thinking about trying it I would definitely recommend wearing full time, my anxiety about being padded in public has pretty much disappeared now. I'd just love to be able to live with someone else who is AB/DL!!

Has anyone else found their life has improved by going 24/7?? If Anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer!

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Lyric and RachelOlivia
Same situation here but 7 and a half months. It is the life.

The best decision of my life!!! Almost eleven months, now!

I don’t think I would ever go 24/7 because I refuse to mess. But I would love to be 24/7 with wet only.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I can't live without my nappies. I have long binges and have IC issues from it which I love. I have started to notice the IC is getting worse and and uncontrollable, over-sensitive bladder which I can't get to sleep. I've binged too much.

I’M 2 1/2 months in to full 24/7 due to health issues , OAB and occasional IBS ,
Don‘t regret it at all

Congrats! 🥰🥰

PaddedInHaslet said:
I don’t think I would ever go 24/7 because I refuse to mess. But I would love to be 24/7 with wet only.

I've lost track of how long it's been for me, getting close to a year now I think with the toilet ONLY for #2. NO regrets.

Reactions: RachelOlivia
That's nice that you can finally live the life you want. I'm not too sure about going 24/7 myself because what if I lose all control and actually need them during a family gathering or when I work in Alaska? When I work there, I live with other people in bunkhouses for around 2-3- months. So diapers are out of the question there. Also the cost. I can only imagine how much it adds up. Sounds like a fun idea, but it's not practical for me rn, I just couldn't, even if I wanted to. I'm genuinely happy for you though. I wish I could be in a situation where I could try going 24/7 without having to worry about it.

I'm on my second week of being diapered 24/7 and it's the best choice I ever made. I have always been so worried about someone finding out if I wore in public, but everyone seems to be oblivious. I honestly do not want to go back to occasionally wearing.

I don't like to mess, and I find going 24/7, I get to the point that I just need a break from wearing, but then I stay in the flat; the corner shop is as far as I would go without a diaper on.

I found that having a diaper on and not having to worry about needing to find the toilet work really well for me.

I am not exactly 24/7, but pretty close. I have concluded that wearing and wetting my diapers at work is very convenient, while messing my diaper in the morning is so very pleasurable.

Back