FREE XL Megamax cases

CptKirk

Disabled veteran,"MOTORHEAD"PROFESSIONAL Mechanic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
For anyone within close enough driving distance of Wilkes-Barre, Pa I have multiple cases of Megamax XL in white that I'm going to have to move as they're taking up space I am going to need once I start the coal stove up for the winter. I am not looking to sell these to another person who NEEDS diapers which is why I am listing them here, in the IC forum before i even consider listing them ANYWHERE else. PLEASE do not share this post with anyone NOT in the IC forum as I do not want a barrage of people clamoring for these. I know there are others within 90-120 minutes of me here and IF these will help you out dramatically, please don't hesitate to tell me so. I don't know exactly how many I have, but it is at least 4 cases, likely more. In the summer I was only using one of these per day as I was using the Betterdry DAY for all but bedtime. I also dropped enough weight that the L once again comfortably fits me so the XL are no longer a very good fit for me and I wind up with enough minor leaks overnight that my underpad is at least damp (if not wet in a spot) by the time I wake up. I mean, I'll continue to use these if no one here can use them and I can't find someone who deserves a break. I have nothing against those who wear for pleasure or comfort, but odds are they can afford to buy what they need which is partially why I don't want this post shared off of this specific forum.

IF you are nearby and can use these let me know and then I will give you my exact contact information (once I know for a fact that you need/can use these) as I'm not going to be placing my personal information on a message board. That will be a personal message.

Hope this helps someone here!
CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: greatlake5, Dry247, AttilaThePun and 4 others
Very kind of you

Reactions: AttilaThePun, CptKirk and Edgewater
Way too far away and I can well afford my MEGAMAX!
Very kind of you good friend, I truly hope some one near you on the Incontinent Forum will contact you soon!!

Reactions: AttilaThePun and CptKirk
Hope you can help someone out. Respect.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, CptKirk and Edgewater
Back