Forcing yourself to pee

DLMissiul

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If this is potentially unhealthy, please let me know... often times when I desire to wet my diaper, or making sure my bladder is empty before changing I will put pressure on my bladder by pushing on it directly to force it out. Just wondering if anyone else does this.
It could also be good for first timers who can't seem to use a diaper intentionally yet.

I'd say don't force it out...either with hand pressure or internal force. Each time, try to relax. Just relax. Best way is to wear a diaper all day, waddle here-and-there, doing your usual things...and be relaxed. When the urge hits, try moving about again, relaxed...distract yourself with something to do and let up. It takes several tries, several diapers...but once you succeed, it gets easier, quickly. Good luck! 🥳

Reactions: Kittyinpink, abdl86, Cottontail and 2 others
The first time I put on a diaper I was driving across the country and I tried to pee-pee while sitting in the driver's seat; found I couldn't do that. Your first tries should probably be in the position in which you usually pee-pee. Forcing probably isn't good for you and the fun comes when you can just let it flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DLMissiul
I don't really have a problem with letting it flow. I guess I just have a family and a busy life. I don't get a lot of personal diaper time, and sometimes I got to make it happen sooner.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I must be blessed, I've never had to apply pressure or anything like that to pee. If anything I might just need to stand up, but I can certainly do it sitting too. Unfortunately I can't describe my tricks all too well, I guess I just kinda relax my muscles and focus on peeing, and it just happens. A lot of the friends I've gotten into diapers have had trouble peeing in them though.

Reactions: wettingagain and BobbiSueEllen
Peeing is a natural process for waste elimination. My advice is let nature take its course. Proper hydration is helpful. I've been hooked on wearing diapers most of my life and can't recall ever having problems peeing. No need to force yourself.

If you just relax, it becomes so natural that you will fear trying to get through the day without a diaper.

DLMissiul said:
If this is potentially unhealthy, please let me know... often times when I desire to wet my diaper, or making sure my bladder is empty before changing I will put pressure on my bladder by pushing on it directly to force it out. Just wondering if anyone else does this.
It could also be good for first timers who can't seem to use a diaper intentionally yet.
Never push or force
your body is used to peeing naturally on the toilet. When you're full enough just relax
what can help and many do first time they want to wet is sit on the toilet with diaper on like you're having a pee
and let it come out
have to trick your brain some haha

May take some practice
Don't force anything

Reactions: Kittyinpink, NappiedTruckDriver and BobbiSueEllen
ReluctantAdult said:
If you just relax, it becomes so natural that you will fear trying to get through the day without a diaper.
I don't know if you can actually un-potty-train yourself (or would want to), but I know that when I've worn a diaper for an uninterrupted stretch, I've almost pee-peed in my pants because I was used to just letting go when I felt a tickle.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, ReluctantAdult and BobbiSueEllen
oldpppants said:
I don't know if you can actually un-potty-train yourself (or would want to), but I know that when I've worn a diaper for an uninterrupted stretch, I've almost pee-peed in my pants because I was used to just letting go when I felt a tickle.
Un potty training is a terrible idea. Thankfully it's extremely difficult.
As a full time IC I highly don't recommend it (also against the rules here)
But no harm in the occasional on purpose wetting if you're into that

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk, BobbiSueEllen and NappiedTruckDriver
I like to wear one for a whole afternoon. I pee-pee in it every time I feel my bladder begin to fill. I like to flood it to but then have to change sooner; gradual wetting allows my diaper to absorb my pee-pee.

Reactions: wettingagain, BobbiSueEllen and ReluctantAdult
Oddly, I can for the most part just let it go when diapered. I don’t see 24/7 diapering as practical for me so thankfully I still have control undiapered. It does give me anxiety to be without a diaper if I have been wearing a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SparkyDog
Never force it!!
I caused myself stomach separation from this and pelvic issues.
Its not a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SparkyDog
Warm water does it for me. I run my hand under the faucet for about 30-45 seconds.

LeahLovely said:
I must be blessed, I've never had to apply pressure or anything like that to pee. If anything I might just need to stand up, but I can certainly do it sitting too. Unfortunately I can't describe my tricks all too well, I guess I just kinda relax my muscles and focus on peeing, and it just happens. A lot of the friends I've gotten into diapers have had trouble peeing in them though.
Me too. I've never had to "get started" - I relax and it just comes out. It doesn't matter what position I'm in. However it is a total relax, letting go completely.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Spyder51
I agree - do not force. I would say concentrate on something else, really get involved in reading a book, or writing, or even an easy video game or movie; then at the same time keep yourself completely relaxed. Make sure you do really have to pee. (Hope this helps....I'm actually one of those that can go at any time and in any position. However, I have noticed if i have a real tight muscle in my lower back, it is best that i stretch it a few times. It helps the relaxing issue)

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'd say don't force it out...either with hand pressure or internal force. Each time, try to relax. Just relax. Best way is to wear a diaper all day, waddle here-and-there, doing your usual things...and be relaxed. When the urge hits, try moving about again, relaxed...distract yourself with something to do and let up. It takes several tries, several diapers...but once you succeed, it gets easier, quickly. Good luck! 🥳
Good advice 👍. 😊

• Love
oldpppants said:
Been there myself!

Diapercutie said:
Never force it!!
I caused myself stomach separation from this and pelvic issues.
Its not a joke.
O.M.G! Are you ok now Diapercutie?
Sorry that happened to you !

Back