Forced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annalise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
When it comes to being forced or humiliated into diapers or dresses, (or both) how do you imagine or think you would like it to happen in real life? Example: Come home and find no reg underwear, or a diaper laying on the bed with a note?
Would you prefer a SA or a paid mommy/daddy to administer it? Would it be a lovingly forced situation or met with a spanking and forced?

1. You have to get me out of diaper
2. You have to cure my IC
3. You have to prove I don't need them
4. You have gone through along day go rest, well i get a fresh diaper on!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My wife knows it's one of my fantasies. One Friday morning I was getting ready to go to work and found a pair of "Tuesday" panties with a note that said "Get the hint." I knew when I got home I'd be checked and it would be diapers for the weekend as punishment.

I was trying to get some good ideas for me to present to my wife because I'm not certain what might be the most exciting for me. I often think coming home and getting a couple of surprise smacks on my behind with a paddle to get my attention. Some questions... what was that for. Then punishment... diapers/lil girl dress... whatever she wants. Or maybe at bed time she simply insists I put my diaper on before falling asleep and she takes responsibility for powder and/or lotion.
When we fell in love I was totally honest with her. When we were dating she once layed out a diaper for me but I was a fool and didn't feel like it and nixed the idea and she hasn't done it since. That was over 10 years ago. I'd like to try and get that back. But attempts have been futile. So whenever I want a diaper I just put one on. sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back