For those who still live with parents. How do you smuggle diapers home?

CutestPaddedFemboy

Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I still live with my parents and I keep my diapers in a hiding place at my nearby woods. When I want to I go there and take home a few.

• Sad
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, GabyinPurple, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
Ohwhy10 said:
I still live with my parents and I keep my diapers in a hiding place at my nearby woods. When I want to I go there and take home a few.
I used to hide them under the bottom drawer of my dresser, then I scavenged a large pelican case and it had 2 locks on it. I used to also hide Christmas and birthday gifts in it so nobody was suspicious of why i had it.

Ohwhy10 said:
I’m the same as you I live with my mum(not ABDL mum) and my youngest sister the only time I can smuggle my Nappies/Diapers is delivery when my mum is at work and my youngest sister is at her boyfriend house

When I lived at home I kept my diapers hidden in a backpack under my bed. Also under my mattress. I would order them online and hope they came before I got home from work. My mom usually put packages I ordered on my bed. Eventually they did find my diaper stash though. After that I didn’t worry about ordering my diapers online because then my mom already knew I was ordering diapers and still just put the package on my bed. Still had to wear in secret

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Crinkleboy
I use a regular, everyday bag, so I know that my diapers are with me at the moment, and not with somebody else (in my house). It also ensures my family doesn’t suspect anything (which unfortunately they do, but it’s because of the weight, so my family is asking what I carry in my bag).

Before I started driving, from '81 to '83, I would wait 'til the family went out, then go to the store & get a huge box of Pampers, get it inside & hide it. Once driving, between '83 and '85, I'd buy my diapers, hide 'em in the car and bring 'em in through my window once everyone was gone or asleep. Did the same thing with Attends, starting in '88.

Reactions: messydiaper
In my backpack and under my bed. No one really walks into my room.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Ohwhy10 said:
Recently, my mother opened my locked door and snoop through my stuff and discovered my diapers. Surprisingly, she now believes that I have a child, unbeknownst to her. It's quite absurd, isn't it? lol. I used to store my diapers in a large container secured with a padlock. However, due to the abundance of diapers, the container became completely filled, prompting my mom to lift the lid and take a peek inside, where she discovered them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Crinkleboy, GabyinPurple and BobbiSueEllen
Ohwhy10 said:
Are you not worried someone else might find them.

When I lived with my parents I used to hide them in a bag in the boot of my car.

My gun cabinet has been known to secure items other than firearms on occasions… worked a treat. There was no way prying parents were getting in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrashPanda01 and BobbiSueEllen
I do live at home, but I’m more of a house sitter—they are out of town 6-8 months out of the year. So while they are gone, I do my own thing.
When they are home, they are morning people and I work late. So I can usually get them into the plastic tub under my bed with no issues at all. If they are still up, I leave in my car, wait for them to go to bed, then bring them in.

N0bu said:
Surprisingly, she now believes that I have a child, unbeknownst to her.
Seems like you could also tell her, you have a friend who is a struggling single parent, and you are helping them by buying some baby supplies.

Reactions: Nobu, littledreamers333 and BobbiSueEllen
Long ago when I lived at home I would mine in my record bins. I collected records and hid them in the bins underneath

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
Labrador said:
Seems like you could also tell her, you have a friend who is a struggling single parent, and you are helping them by buying some baby supplies.
I told her that I have a girlfriend and that she has a baby, and this has happened multiple times before. The first time she caught me was when I was just 10 years old, but she doesn't recall it due to the medication she takes. Even her ex-husband discovered my secret, and I suspect he informed her. Additionally, when I was 12, I took some diapers from my cousin's house. There were 5 diapers in total, and I ended up using 4 of them. Now my cousin believes that I wore them, so it's no longer a secret of mine. Unfortunately, my mom is unable to keep secrets, and I believe she has already shared it with everyone she went through my stuff back in August.

• Wow
Reactions: wetnights and BobbiSueEllen
ChristianDiaperLover said:
When I lived at home I kept my diapers hidden in a backpack under my bed. Also under my mattress. I would order them online and hope they came before I got home from work. My mom usually put packages I ordered on my bed. Eventually they did find my diaper stash though. After that I didn’t worry about ordering my diapers online because then my mom already knew I was ordering diapers and still just put the package on my bed. Still had to wear in secret
Did your mother ever mention your diapers? If she knew you were ordering them she must have guessed you were wearing them too?

• Thinking
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and BobbiSueEllen
hide them in a box spring

BobbiSueEllen said:
Before I started driving, from '81 to '83, I would wait 'til the family went out, then go to the store & get a huge box of Pampers, get it inside & hide it. Once driving, between '83 and '85, I'd buy my diapers, hide 'em in the car and bring 'em in through my window once everyone was gone or asleep. Did the same thing with Attends, starting in '88.
You and I share a brain and who knew that you were just down the road in KY doing the same thing I was doing a little farther north in IN?!? :)

N0bu said:
Recently, my mother opened my locked door and snoop through my stuff and discovered my diapers. Surprisingly, she now believes that I have a child, unbeknownst to her. It's quite absurd, isn't it? lol. I used to store my diapers in a large container secured with a padlock. However, due to the abundance of diapers, the container became completely filled, prompting my mom to lift the lid and take a peek inside, where she discovered them.
Sad when one can’t have a little privacy.

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey and BobbiSueEllen
Ohwhy10 said:
I used to go buy them when no one was home and in the off chance they were home I would go thru the driveway and hide it in the storage of our garage in a storage bag I had hidden in there and only move it when I was home alone again.

2 good options:
  1. Amazon locker delivery (pick up at a place not far from you), although you can only order smaller boxes and sample packs (the locker boxes aren't that big)
  2. In the US, Northshore ships via FedEx and allows you to have a shipment sent to a local business (like a Walgreens or others) and you can pick it up the unmarked brown box at a time that's good for you.
At that point you can wait for just the right time to bring them in!

Back