for pullup fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i haven't seen anyone talk about these yet. the reviews say they are significantly bigger than goodnites. i haven't tried them (i hate pullups) but i thought you guys might be interested

Reactions: neophyte
They look like an off brand (or rebranded based on location like DryNites(UK)/GoodNites(USA)) of the Libro Sleep Tights

I've tried the Libro before and they feel horrable and are super weak material.

Never heard of them before. They sound interesting.

MissAmy said:
i haven't seen anyone talk about these yet. the reviews say they are significantly bigger than goodnites. i haven't tried them (i hate pullups) but i thought you guys might be interested
I tried them several times, they are from the SCA (Tena) company. I think the XLs are basically Tena pants XS with some boring stripes. They do fit better then goodnites and the sides won't tear, but I don't like the fact they feel quite too sturdy like wearable paperboard :)

if they're anything like the libero sleep tights I'd strongly advise anyone against getting them, though there are other here who'd recommend otherwise.

Does anyone know of a brand of pull-ups that have crinkle to them? I’ve been wearing tabbed diapers more because I like the crinkle, but I don’t like the process of diapering every time I change.

diaperedjb said:
Does anyone know of a brand of pull-ups that have crinkle to them? I’ve been wearing tabbed diapers more because I like the crinkle, but I don’t like the process of diapering every time I change.
no

Actually, Goodnites can be made a bit more crinkly. There’s a cloth-like outer covering that when carefully removed leaves the printed plastic back sheet exposed and noisier.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and PullupAndy
PaddedBrony said:
Actually, Goodnites can be made a bit more crinkly. There’s a cloth-like outer covering that when carefully removed leaves the printed plastic back sheet exposed and noisier.

I'm too big for Goodnites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back