FootieCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hi all,

Anyone else have a strange love of seeing pajamas, especially footie pajamas/onesies/kigurumi, in public, or selse outside getting dirty or swimming? I'm mostly talking about media here as it rarely happens in real life. Thus I've always loved Hitchhikers Guide, Poltergeist 3, Peter Pan, and Where The Wild Things Are, as well as that Growing Pains episode with the dream sequence where the siblings are at a nightclub in their pajamas, with the youngest wearing an 80s footed sleeper.

Now, don't get me wrong, my attraction is to the garment, not to the possibly underage characters in these films.

I've always loved the idea of a character padding around in public or in the wild in footies, getting the feet and sleeper dirty or wet without a care in the world or perhaps a bit of embarrassment. Diapers are entirely optional.

I actually have a few story ideas I may work up.

1: A boy is taken, Hitchhikers Guide style, in the night while wearing footie pajamas or a onesie, and gallivants around the galaxy in his increasingly tattered and dirty pjs. Hi is occasionally embarrassed by his attire, but not enough to change.

2: The school "pajama boy" always wears footies or a sleeper every day to school, and his adventures. One possible scenario is him taking his normally non pajama-clad best friend on a vacation, on the condition that the friend has to wear footies like he does.

Anyone know of any recent movies or shows with footies in them? The only recent one I can think of is "Kindlesticks" from Creeped Out, but that was more of a back-zip Halloween costume than pajamas, but those are cool too.

There were also some footie pajamas in the mud videos on Youtube a while back which were awesome as well, but they seem to have been taken down.

Cheers.

Reactions: todie80, WillFord384, FeliDaKitten and 1 other person
FootieCrinkle said:
Hi all,

Anyone else have a strange love of seeing pajamas, especially footie pajamas/onesies/kigurumi, in public. I'm mostly talking about media here as it rarely happens in real life.
Apparently you have never been to the NJ shore. 😆
I have seen my fair share of girls in footed pjs or fuzzy pj pants & uggs in Wawa or 7-11 in the mornings.
As well as in camis & fuzzy shorts or tap pants and flip flops in the summer, straight up pjs, hung over in search of coffee, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, eddy200 and littledub1955
The boy who disappears in the Netflix series "Dark" is wearing some sort of skeleton suit, sort of like p. j.s. I do think the image is cute and I worked it into my story "Asylum" which is on this site. This is it:

It was three in the morning, just like before. They padded their way down to the basement, both diapered and dressed in footed jammies.

“Look Bobby. Yours zippers in the back like mine,” and they both laughed softly. Funny that we share the same thing, Barty thought to himself.

I just wore mine to the store. the goaded thing about covid is that I work from home a lot and that means that I spend most of my days wearing my footed pajamas while I am working. There are very few downsides to this as I see it other than not many people view it as normal.

Reactions: littledub1955
When Walmart was opened at night I saw it several times during my shift

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I've heard there were some old 1980s and 90s commercials with footed jammies in them. Anyone know of any?

MailCat581 said:
I have only worn a footed sleeper over a diaper once out in public and it was late night. My old caregiver's sister took me out for some late night food at Taco Bell and I was already dressed for the night in my footed pajamas and diaper. We went through the drive thru to get what we wanted.
Done that a handful of times. Only ever done it while on road trips late at night (getting gas, drive thrus, rest stops) as backwards and odd as it may seem, getting dressed comfortably helps me drive when I start to get tired. I concentrate on the road better when I'm not being distracted by uncomfortable clothing

I’m right there with you. Something about being stuck in an embarrassing outfit, like a sleeper just works for me. Either seeing someone wearing it, or being made to wear it myself.

I have a footless onesie sleeper from LFB in pink with bows on it , but I am refused to go out in it by my parents I live with , but I have in the past gone out in pajama pants to a grocery store with sandals on even haha

MandyBear said:
Apparently you have never been to the NJ shore.
Ahhhh so true, use to spend so many of my summers down in Seaside area, after 09' the place went to hell, havent been down that for anything other then fishing in 5 years.

People going to the store in pjs is a common sight in South Carolina. I usually see at least 1 person in pjs when I got shopping

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
Footed pajamas are kawaii and yes I have a slight fetishfor footed pajamas cause they feels so soft and I love drawing ‘em 003FEC86-D7D9-4B8C-B276-01FD714813BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: furry121, Puppers89, perlFerret and 3 others
Nope, no footed pajama fetish here. :D

I have been wearing footed pajamas my entire life. Only a few years when I was in the Corps I didn't wear them. All though I did wear them a few times when I was home on leave. I still love seeing others in them.

Some of the most fun I’ve had was getting to wear them in public, either back in school for spirit week, or wearing them to work for halloween.

I got to dress up in my footed and mittened pair back when I worked Gameworks, and I wish I had pictures to share XD

footie pajamas are getting a lot more popular at least, im actually surprised youve never seen anyone wearing one at this point.

anyone notice how actual snap crotch onesies are becoming more mainstream as well? like tiktok creators are always wearing them even though they arent little at all

Seeing people really dig and wearing the sleeper type onesies kinda exemplifies what I've been saying. There's a lot of people in the shallow end of our Ageplay pool. It's hitting the same nerve it hits for us, but just not quite as deeply.

Reactions: happilyderanged, tiny and perlFerret
Scarra wore a onesie in the hot tub of the recent offline tv hot tub live stream for pokimanes birthday on twitch. The whole video can be found on her twitch

footedpjs said:
Nope, no footed pajama fetish here. :D

I have been wearing footed pajamas my entire life. Only a few years when I was in the Corps I didn't wear them. All though I did wear them a few times when I was home on leave. I still love seeing others in them.
Git some ;)

Reactions: footedpjs
Back