Food Shortages are here Stock up on Food & Drinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SennkohCoola

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have Three months of food and drinks and supplies this year and that's a good starting point so try to get to six months of food and drinks and supplies as six months to a year is best because this hyper inflation of food and drinks and supplies getting worse around the World and as the food shortages crisis continues to get worse because of the broken supply chain disruptions around the world be thankful to God 🙏 Father and Son and Holy Spirit 🙏 that's I'm a Wise person that saw the signs coming so I did the right thing by storing three months of food and drinks and supplies!

There are wide-spread supply interruptions, and farmers are facing significant cost increases ( fuel prices for example ), however I do not believe there will be long-term critical food shortages.
According to several sources I have read, including the USDA, crop plantings are at normal levels for this time of year in the United States.

However the current administration is pushing for even tighter emissions laws and forcing blended fuels. This means more land is farmed to support the blends. i have noticed here that the selection of foods is less and pricing is going higher every week.. I purchase just about the same items every week. I am double the cost this week than a year ago.. Being a diabetic i am consistent with my selections..

Meh...I will just order out if the grocery stores start running low on food. Guess the nice thing about diapers is that if there is another run on toilet paper, I will not have to care. :ROFLMAO:

No shortages here in BC yet, not that I can ser anyhow.

However I am all for trying to provide all my own food. My freezer is stocked with deer, bear and fish. My gardens are overflowing with greens, will be canning lots this year. Will be starting on a root cellar soon. Chickens and rabbits next year. I am lucky enough to have nature's grocery store just outside my door😁

Realistically in two years from now I will be fully self sufficient and will not need to rely on food from "the city" even things I don't have myself, like milk for cheese can be traded from neighbors who keep goats😁

• Love
Reactions: SennkohCoola
fleckothefennec said:
No shortages here in BC yet, not that I can ser anyhow.

However I am all for trying to provide all my own food. My freezer is stocked with deer, bear and fish. My gardens are overflowing with greens, will be canning lots this year. Will be starting on a root cellar soon. Chickens and rabbits next year. I am lucky enough to have nature's grocery store just outside my door😁

Realistically in two years from now I will be fully self sufficient and will not need to rely on food from "the city" even things I don't have myself, like milk for cheese can be traded from neighbors who keep goats😁
That's Awesome that you doing that! Everyone should be doing what your doing now! Because then people wouldn't need to worry if grocery store shelves are empty and prices are in hyper inflation which means prices increases every week at grocery stores around the world because gas and diesel prices are increasing every week which mean higher prices at grocery store for food and drinks and supplies at the everybody weekly grocery shopping trip to the store to get food and drinks and supplies for the week

Reactions: fleckothefennec

I don't have go shopping next week because I'm prepared.....​

Now fridge and freezer and my Apartment is fully stocked up with food and drinks and supplies for this year as I don't have to worry about the price of food and drinks and supplies going up because I was as prepared like I was in 2020.

I did a $150 Stock up at Walgreens and Wal-Mart This Thursday, and Friday to get more prepared for the hyper Inflation of Food and Drinks and Supplies next year because what I buy this week will cheaper when I buy next year Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back