Food Delivery while Padded ?

David00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Getting into DoorDash & other Food Delivery services, and was wondering if I should go padded or not while delivering. Obviously it would save on stoping for bathroom breaks, but would it be against the ToS of any Delivery Service? Also, what is it like to be driving for long periods of time while padded? I've only drove a tiny bit while padded and it wasnt that bad but dont wanna get myself thrown head first and need to go home if I feel uncomfortable. last question, since i'll be out of the house where should I stop to change and what should I hold my supplies in. I have ao old bookbag that I used to use but worried that I might look suspicious going in, plus dont know how much to bring. sorry for so many questions.

-Thx in Advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
I know multiple drivers who are padded while working.

I can't speak to the ToS, but know that they have done it for a long time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and David00
Just like any job, you’re representing the company, and perhaps more so, the restaurants you deal with. Beyond that, I can’t imagine it being anything to anyone. Just adhere to the standard of being as discreet about your diapers as an incontinent person. And if you change your diapers, just wash your hands AND use hand sanitizer. There’s some nasty antibiotic resistant bacteria going around, and a lot of it is fecal-to-oral route.

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, TigerDL, Edgewater and 1 other person
@David08 you also asked about good places to change. I’ve found a hospital or clinic is generally a good place, if they have free parking. They generally have clean bathrooms (especially in the professional buildings), sometimes single person bathrooms, and no one is going to harass you for changing a diaper in a medical setting. Especially useful setting if you must have a messy one, though I’ve heard horror stories of messy diapers in cars…

No one tends to bat an eye at smells in a hospital, but it’s nice to bag your messy diapers anyway. Just be fast so as not to get in the way of other people who might need the accessible facilities, and it goes without saying not to leave a mess for someone else to clean up. In that setting (and most settings these days), you can even throw on a mask if you don’t want people seeing your face.

Aside from that, I also like Starbucks bathrooms because they are usually one person, lockable, and everywhere. At least that’s how they’re configured on my area. Other areas might question you for using their bathroom without buying something, which usually comes in areas with a homeless population problem. And then it’s simple trade of a biscotti for a bathroom. But I still wouldn’t drop a messy diaper in a bathroom in that setting.

But I also want to point out that a diaper change might be more trouble than just using the facilities. I admit I’d want to wear and use while dashing simply for my own enjoyment. But having a full messy diaper blowout in your car you’re dashing with could be a disaster you don’t want.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, TigerDL, David00 and 1 other person
There are several truck drives on ADISC that wear and as stated above, assure you are following safe measures for proper cleanliness.
Your profession places you face to face with the buyer, your showing up wearing a smelly diaper will not be well accepted and there is a high likelihood you will be reported. You need to ask if it is worth the loss of your job.

I know of a truck driver who knows what abdl is . Actually most truckers heard of pee bottles and diapers . May I ask what company because some of them you can and some you shouldn’t unless they know you have a medical issue . They will usually say no problem . Don’t give me details just the name

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and SheenaLuvs
What restaurant are you going to sir ? I will leave a new diaper for you under all of the trash in the bathroom .

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, espectro and Edgewater
Don’t deliver food but I’ve certainly received my fair share of deliveries whilst padded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater
David08 said:
Getting into DoorDash & other Food Delivery services, and was wondering if I should go padded or not while delivering. Obviously it would save on stoping for bathroom breaks, but would it be against the ToS of any Delivery Service? Also, what is it like to be driving for long periods of time while padded? I've only drove a tiny bit while padded and it wasnt that bad but dont wanna get myself thrown head first and need to go home if I feel uncomfortable. last question, since i'll be out of the house where should I stop to change and what should I hold my supplies in. I have ao old bookbag that I used to use but worried that I might look suspicious going in, plus dont know how much to bring. sorry for so many questions.

-Thx in Advance
There's no rules in place that say u can't. I delivered for Amazon for a year and have done door dash and was always padded. I would be out delivering for 12 hours straight sometimes. I preferred higher capacity diapers so I didn't have to change as often. I never had a problem driving while padded but it takes a lot of practice to be able to actually wet while driving. I highly recommend using a onesie as it helps avoid the diaper showing at any time and makes walking around padded for long periods of time a lot more comfortable.

As for changing I would always stop at a grocery store like Safeway or Fred Myers because I know that they actually have a restroom. Just carry your stuff in any bag. Nobody in the store is going to be suspicious of you taking a bag into the bathroom. It's not really abnormal for people to take bags into the bathroom with them and I never noticed anyone looking at me wierd for it.

Hardest part is probably just learning to change in a public restroom when there are other people in the restroom. Even when In my own stall I know people can hear the tapes but after doing it enough times you get used to it and realize nobody really cares. I'll just keep a spare plastic bag and put the used diaper in it tie it up and drop it in the trash on the way out. As for what to bring depends on what you need. I'd just have a spare diaper, powder, and a plastic bag.

That's where Amazon had the one up from door dash because I could just change in the back of the delivery van whenever I needed to and never had to worry about finding a restroom lol.

• Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81, TigerDL and Edgewater
Back