Flooding stories

Austen00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so I’m starting off with my story of the time I flooded my diaper so me and my girlfriend/mommy we’re doing age play and she left to run errands and left me in my play pen but I had to go and mommy had me in a pull up but I’m not allowed to take off my pull up without mommies permission or I get duck taped in my nighttime diaper for the rest of the weekend so I waited as long as I could but couldn’t hold it so I wet but pull ups don’t have that much capacity so I leaked all over and mommy thought that I took off my pull up and peed all over my play pen so I got duck taped in my night diaper any ways

Reactions: Littleblue and sinceiwassmall
Austen00 said:
Ok so I’m starting off with my story of the time I flooded my diaper so me and my girlfriend/mommy we’re doing age play and she left to run errands and left me in my play pen but I had to go and mommy had me in a pull up but I’m not allowed to take off my pull up without mommies permission or I get duck taped in my nighttime diaper for the rest of the weekend so I waited as long as I could but couldn’t hold it so I wet but pull ups don’t have that much capacity so I leaked all over and mommy thought that I took off my pull up and peed all over my play pen so I got duck taped in my night diaper any ways
Hmmm, that sucked... :oops:

The first time I tried "adult sized" diapers was when I was 12. They happened to be some of those Depends pullups. I peed exactly one time and it just went everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Austen00, KrankyPants and dous
Back