Fit right ultra briefs.

DaBiscuit90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if Fitright is a good brand? I found some near me for a decent price and was wondering if it’s worth it. Thanks for the advice 🙏

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Not terrible but not great either. They are about mid way between depends and a mid range abdl diaper. The ultras have leak guards and will hold a wetting or two depending on bladder capacity.

Reactions: DaBiscuit90
They are not terrible, somewhere along the lines of a northshore supreme lite, betterdry day or abena M4. Cloth backed with hook and loop tapes. There are better choices but if these are cheap enough it's probably worth it.

In my experience, FitRight have weak wings that can rip very easily.

Reactions: nightfox320 and DaBiscuit90
I once tried them and found them to be utter rubbish

Oh thanks because I was gonna get them so I can kinda save the good ones lol.

They have their place. I do not hate on FitRight because:

- Price: Inexpensive diapers can be great when you want to be discreet
- Binging: if you have a weekend alone and want to drink 12 beers while watching all three 4 hr. cuts of The Lord of the Rings, without going through $10k in premium dips. They rock!
- Adequate Performance: unlike some hospital level briefs they with hold at least one large flood.
- Opportunity to Mod: if you wear size large, the blue color looks cool when you modify them with a paw patrol pull-up!

They don’t hit the same as a Little King or a Megamax, but they have their place 😬

Reactions: glindagotrocks and DaBiscuit90
Nobody's mentioned it but you can get an ultra absorbency level Fitrite with a single tape, not super capacity but pretty good. I don't wear recreationally for 12 hrs at a stretch so I don't mind changing a few times a day

OneWhoHasSeenTheEye said:
They have their place. I do not hate on FitRight because:

- Price: Inexpensive diapers can be great when you want to be discreet
- Binging: if you have a weekend alone and want to drink 12 beers while watching all three 4 hr. cuts of The Lord of the Rings, without going through $10k in premium dips. They rock!
- Adequate Performance: unlike some hospital level briefs they with hold at least one large flood.
- Opportunity to Mod: if you wear size large, the blue color looks cool when you modify them with a paw patrol pull-up!

They don’t hit the same as a Little King or a Megamax, but they have their place 😬
That’s what I was thinking. A diaper that hold a decent amount yet not cheaply if that makes sense lol. FYI I like your binge idea lol I’ve never seen all 3 films thru

Back