First time

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well I splurged a little and bought a 2 pack of one of the abdl diapers. Wearing it only at night tonight will be my first time. Ew

Attachments

• 16644148287208188408326562428250.jpg
    16644148287208188408326562428250.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Chrissie, Toaster, Dinotopian2002 and 4 others
Twinmom said:
Well I splurged a little and bought a 2 pack of one of the abdl diapers. Wearing it only at night tonight will be my first time. Ew
First time wearing abdl diaper? First time wearing diaper ever?

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
First time abdl. I'm incontinent I usually wear regular cloth backed disposables.

Reactions: Diprs2 and SparkyDog
They are usually much more enjoyable … love the print

Reactions: Diprs2
Twinmom I hope that this first ABDL diaper usage, is a positive practical experience for you.
Also hope that you have a good (safe) night's sleep.

Hope this is a positive experience and moving you along the spectrum of acceptance of need and combine it withe some pleasure.

Twinmom said:
If you can still get the Abena M4 plastic diapers (companies like LL Medico sell them) you might find them as comfortable and with less "ew" factor than an ABDL diaper. Ordering by the case is cheaper than by the pack, then you're all set for a couple of months if they're for night only.

Twinmom, hope you enjoy. I did the whole medical diaper trial and error. I have since moved to wearing all abdl. Way better quality and the absorbancy is beter. I also like the print. I would recomend rearz safari. They are great quality and trial can be purchased in amazon. If you buy in bulk price drops really low.

I got my Tranquility plastic backed today. I have my MRI on Monday Definitely wearing then

Last edited:
Back