First time with ABD

DistortedWolf

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I wore an ABD for the fist time today and WOW! I have worn the store bought name brands many times but they don't last long. I got my first sample the other day and decided to try it out at work today. I also wore a pair of plastic pants in case of leaks and a diaper shirt to keep it discreet. The feeling of the whole deal was like being in a snug body hug, it was a great feeling honestly. It wasn't as loud as I was afraid it would be and in the end realized I didn't need to worry about the plastic pants. I was quite surprised at how much it held and how quickly it absorbed everything. With store bought I would have to control the flow. With these I could just let it flow without worry. My only disappointment was that I had to take it off without completely filling it. All in all it was everything I was hoping for and can't wait to get my next one. For those who might be curious it was the Bunny Hops two tape style.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, checkingoutall, GigglingDonkey and 5 others
sorry, i tried to search abd diapers, but only come up with abdl diapers. is this what you meant? im curious as to what brand you are referring.

inthedark said:
sorry, i tried to search abd diapers, but only come up with abdl diapers. is this what you meant? im curious as to what brand you are referring.
" ABU "

Reactions: inthedark
I actually prefer ABDL diapers over any store brand adult diapers. I need my diapers looking like baby diapers.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
I love ABU diapers last night I wore a PeekABU with a DinoRarwz over it and after 3 big wettings the PeekABU didn't leak and held it all, as for the DinoRarwz well I like dinosaurs on my diapers and they also hold a lot

Dome said:
So I wore an ABD for the fist time today and WOW! I have worn the store bought name brands many times but they don't last long. I got my first sample the other day and decided to try it out at work today. I also wore a pair of plastic pants in case of leaks and a diaper shirt to keep it discreet. The feeling of the whole deal was like being in a snug body hug, it was a great feeling honestly. It wasn't as loud as I was afraid it would be and in the end realized I didn't need to worry about the plastic pants. I was quite surprised at how much it held and how quickly it absorbed everything. With store bought I would have to control the flow. With these I could just let it flow without worry. My only disappointment was that I had to take it off without completely filling it. All in all it was everything I was hoping for and can't wait to get my next one. For those who might be curious it was the Bunny Hops two tape style.
Are you abbreviating Adult Baby Diaper to ABD? You can call things associated with this alternative lifestyle whatever you like, I will however say those 3 letters together can look like a few things to us folk.
-
BW

Reactions: Angelapinks
I'm not a fan of hook and loop diapers and prefer tape but I do love the Bunny Hops designs. :::Sigh::: they only make those with H&L

Hey welcome to the club lil feller! abdl diapers are very nice, but I'm sorta getting into a phase where I'm not looking for cute prints, but good absorbency, and tapes. Seems only abdl diapers offer that, but I don't buy them for the prints, only for their superiority.

Antientmariner said:
Hey welcome to the club lil feller! abdl diapers are very nice, but I'm sorta getting into a phase where I'm not looking for cute prints, but good absorbency, and tapes. Seems only abdl diapers offer that, but I don't buy them for the prints, only for their superiority.
I used to only think I cared about Goodnites but once I tried an adult diaper I was hooked. I feel very comforted and comfortable in one

katierichards7777 said:
I used to only think I cared about Goodnites but once I tried an adult diaper I was hooked. I feel very comforted and comfortable in one
I remember my 1st diaper in my place. It felt so strange to be wrapped in a diaper that fitted so perfectly, and lasted so long, and that was back in 2013. Since then, I've came to learn that medical diapers like Megamax, and dry 24/7 are great too, and last just as long as some abdl diapers. For comfort, I'd say Rearz and Tykables diapers are the most comfortable and softest.

Last edited:
inthedark said:
Sorry for the confusion. I left the L out of it.

W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
Are you abbreviating Adult Baby Diaper to ABD? You can call things associated with this alternative lifestyle whatever you like, I will however say those 3 letters together can look like a few things to us folk.
-
BW
I'm still learning so thank you for the input. I will keep that in mind.

Reactions: checkingoutall
katierichards7777 said:
I'm not a fan of hook and loop diapers and prefer tape but I do love the Bunny Hops designs. :::Sigh::: they only make those with H&L
These were the first ones I've ever tried. I'm looking into the four tape style for my next wear. The two tape hook and loop did have issues staying tight on me.

Antientmariner said:
The superiority is awesome. As I'm just starting the I'm still liking the prints myself. However the basic whites do appeal to me as well.

katierichards7777 said:
I'm not a fan of hook and loop diapers and prefer tape but I do love the Bunny Hops designs. :::Sigh::: they only make those with H&

katierichards7777 said:
Are the tape style diapers adjustable? Do the tapes stick the first time and tear the diaper of you try to remove them?

Dome said:
Are the tape style diapers adjustable? Do the tapes stick the first time and tear the diaper of you try to remove them?
No as long as you land the tape in the landing strips, I usually never have a problem untaping and retaping

Reactions: DistortedWolf
Dome said:
Some of the tape diapers have plastic landing pads and some don't. The ones with the landing pads can be retaped, but the others will tear and be essentially broken.

HomeAlone said:
Some of the tape diapers have plastic landing pads and some don't. The ones with the landing pads can be retaped, but the others will tear and be essentially broken.

This is the case for Sani Sensitive briefs, which initially had a colorful frontal landing strip for lightning-fast refastening and repositioning of their tabs.

When production moved overseas to cut costs this feature was deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: HomeAlone
Dome said:
I live that snug tight feeling too! Have you tried a tight swimsuit or unitard over the too of your diaper? It gives that whole body snug feeling and it’s wonderful🥰

Reactions: HomeAlone
Back