First time wearing in public…

Anonymous96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, today was the first time I’ve ever left my house while padded. I wore a pair of jeans, a baggy hoodie and a long coat (so nobody could tell I was wearing a diaper). I walked to my local field, smoked a joint, then semi-waddled back. I didn’t wet when I was out or anything. It was comfortable and an interesting experience, But honestly, I don’t think I was missing out on anything! I just found it tedious, kept having to see if I was walking normal, as well as constantly checking my coat wasn’t creeping up to my waistband etc. But there was something special about it, only I knew I was padded, and it was comfy!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39574, espectro, richieboy and 7 others
Congrats on your adventure. Nobody notices. Keep wearing, it's an amazing feeling!

Reactions: espectro, ianwee and Jorelaxed
Isn't weed supposed to make you chill out and not care as much about stuff? (The exact opposite of being paranoid or nervous that someone will notice your diaper)

Well done you!

I don’t often go out in a proper nappy, but I quite like wearing pull ups out.

Reactions: ianwee and Lyric
I love wearing high quality adult pull ups when going out padded. Less crinkle and bulk to worry about and you don't have to worry about leaks from some of the top brands either.

Reactions: ianwee
Anonymous96 said:
So, today was the first time I’ve ever left my house while padded. I wore a pair of jeans, a baggy hoodie and a long coat (so nobody could tell I was wearing a diaper). I walked to my local field, smoked a joint, then semi-waddled back. I didn’t wet when I was out or anything. It was comfortable and an interesting experience, But honestly, I don’t think I was missing out on anything! I just found it tedious, kept having to see if I was walking normal, as well as constantly checking my coat wasn’t creeping up to my waistband etc. But there was something special about it, only I knew I was padded, and it was comfy!
You will grow to love it!

Reactions: richieboy and ianwee
I remember the first time I wore to work. I made a whole shift in one diaper. I was so nervous. But now it's habit. I especially love the swollen diaper waddle walking to my car after work.

Reactions: ianwee and iluvdps2
Pantyman said:
I remember the first time I wore to work. I made a whole shift in one diaper. I was so nervous. But now it's habit. I especially love the swollen diaper waddle walking to my car after work.
What kind of work do you do?

I wear and wet my diapers all the time at work, no one knows...or at least I don't think they know!

Reactions: richieboy and ianwee
Frungie said:
I wear and wet my diapers all the time at work, no one knows...or at least I don't think they know!
No one care swhat you wear. I have worn nappies for over 10 years and wet uncontollably in them all the time. No one has ever commented.

Mommysdiaperboy said:
You will grow to love it!
I couldnt imagine not wearing a nappy now.

Well done 👍😊

I get up in the morning put my Nappy on and change as and when required and really don't think about it anymore other than it is my normal underwear, wearing this everyday underwear has many benefits and I have been out in public and at work for over 27 years and I think I was noticed or suspected of wearing only once and that was entirely my fault.
Wearing soon becomes nothing out of the ordinary as no one notices or even cares what your underwear is !
Go out and enjoy and so long as you are discrete no one will ever know except yourself.

I went out wearing a four bath towel prefold ,pinned on with a cloth booster pad ,and of course plastic pants were layered too .I was sketchy of people looking at me to notice how they were bulging under my skirt ,nothing was said or made obvious from them at all so after an hour I went back home with them half wett.

Reactions: Davvyboy, diaperdude, Lyric and 2 others
I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants out in public all the time. If any one noticed they have never said anything. You just have to relax and be yourself.

Reactions: Davvyboy, chuck, Lyric and 2 others
I am at work early waiting for my day to start. I have a new diaper on that was just delivered yesterday, an ABU cloth back Cushies under my pants, work atmosphere is business casual if not just casual, just pants and a shirt that is tucked in. I am dry and hope that as the day goes on and I wet throughout the day, the wet diaper bulge remains discreet.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Floodingpants said:
I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants out in public all the time. If any one noticed they have never said anything. You just have to relax and be yourself.
Its been a long time since I wore cloth diapers under plastic or rubber pants. I used to wear them sometimes mainly for bedwetting before I started with disposables that I was too shy to buy for awhile. I didnt wear cloth diapers ever in public though. But good for you. And they say there much better for the environment too.

Reactions: diaperdude, Lyric and Floodingpants
I wear nothing but pinned on cloth diapers and plastic pants and never leave without them. No one ever notices even after I have myself a few times. By now, I don't really care if someone notices and my wife is very protective any way.

Reactions: diaperdude
Not uncommon for this gal is patted all the time !!

Reactions: Davvyboy and diaperdude
Back