First time Rearz!

LittleTyke said:
I've enjoyed just about any Rearz night-time diaper (InControl or thicker). The tapes are better than e.g. Tena, as they can be opened and closed a few times.

But the Rearz product I like the very most is the buttoned sleepers that they recently decided to discontinue.

Why did you do that, Rearz? Why?
We had an overwhelming demand for zippered versions. So we have started rolling these out instead of the buttons. We still have some of the Jammies with buttons so we recommend stocking up while you can.

Reactions: Ravensteel and LittleTyke
I'm a fan of their mega line. Ordered 2 cases so far of mega diapers. And I've been buying from them for years. At least 9. So I love them for what they are. Yes people try to boycott them, but it's all futile.
mybebaby101UK said:
I have tried Rearz Safari in the past.A very good ABDL nappy. Am now using Little rascals and Tykables Overnights V2.I've not try any scented nappies yet, but it does appeal.
Rearz has a scented diaper that smells like cotton candy. They're called the Lil Bellas.

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
BobbiSueEllen said:
A few here have shown hostility toward the brand...that's their doing, not mine. Not sure what they're trying to accomplish with that. :unsure:
Just a bunch of pissed off people who want the entire community to rally up in their war howls on how unfair Rearz is or how they're trying to screw us again, or whatever they're on about. I just sit back and watch the hate flow from their fingertips to the front page of our headline news. I doubt anyone listens to it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like the lil bella. they swell quite a bit when wet, and also they give off a distinctive smell.

RearzJacob said:
We had an overwhelming demand for zippered versions. So we have started rolling these out instead of the buttons. We still have some of the Jammies with buttons so we recommend stocking up while you can.
Thank you for your answer.

I did stock up when you had a sale about half a year ago or so, without realizing that it was due to the discontinuation. (Had I realized it, I'd probably bought more.) I don't think that you have any left in my size.

Of course people are different, but to me the buttoned kind is much, much more comfy than the zippered ones.

By the way – I really enjoy this forum where topics like this can be discussed without feeling embarrassed!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RearzJacob
theancientmariner said:
Just a bunch of pissed off people who want the entire community to rally up in their war howls on how unfair Rearz is or how they're trying to screw us again, or whatever they're on about. I just sit back and watch the hate flow from their fingertips to the front page of our headline news. I doubt anyone listens to it.
I believe in complaining to fix a problem...not to hang, shoot and behead. Thankfully, most others here feel that way, too. 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: neurallink, 60something and LittleTyke
Man i aint had rearz in a long while till today. My case of inspires came today and i just put one on with a abu europe booster. They fit me good i got a 40' waist and got large. The tapes feel weaker compared to abu, i already had one try to pop off.

• Thinking
I bought a case of princess pink v2 last week, they just delivered to my state sorting hub so I hope I get them tomorrow.

• Love
babyyhazel said:
Soo today I tried my first Rearz Diaper! I am usually a LittleForBig diaper but wanted to try these out! I ordered a few daydreamers and barnyards and currently loving them!

As for difference Rearz just hold so much more and swell up a lot! I think I’d use a Rearz for nighttime and LFB during the day as they’re slightly more discreet!

What’s your favorite Rearz diaper? Maybe I’ll order some more!
REARZ definitely hold a very large amount of urine. They do swell up quite a lot. I’ll just wear a regular pair of jeans or khaki pants. Shorts I’m not really too concerned if strangers might notice A fairly significant type of bulge in the front of my pants. I figure I won’t see them again and most people are so wrapped up in their own world they’re not gonna look at you long enough to see that you have a diaper bulge in the front of your pants. My friends girlfriend and a few female coworkers know that I use a diaper for overactive bladder and urge problems. So When I’m at work out with my girlfriend female friends for the day I wear the thickest bulkiest most absorbent diaper. I can go for a long time without changing my diaper. 8-10 hours with a REARZ or North shore Megamax

Reactions: LittleTyke
babyyhazel said:
Soo today I tried my first Rearz Diaper! I am usually a LittleForBig diaper but wanted to try these out! I ordered a few daydreamers and barnyards and currently loving them!

As for difference Rearz just hold so much more and swell up a lot! I think I’d use a Rearz for nighttime and LFB during the day as they’re slightly more discreet!

i got to use LittleForBig, loved em! But they cost to much (50$CAD) to be able to get all the time & I'm a depressed shut in that gets bad anxiety when outside, i may not show it but it hits bad & going outside to get depends or tena diapers is somewhat manageable, i gotta talk with my health worker to see if i can get coverage for diapers & have them delivered to my moms house as i live with her.

I hope you never need customer service from them, they are horrible to their customers.

RearzJacob said:
Still on about the trademark? We admitted it was a mistake and stopped pursuing it. There is even a buzzfeed article where we discuss our intentions and our final decision to abandon it.
Yep, good choice. However, it was a pretty bold move for marketing. "still going on about"? It was a blast move, and it cheesed a lot of people off. Turned me right off Rearz, your c.s. as well as Lori. I share that same point all the time. Maybe Nike should copyright basketball.

joeythebrat said:
Yep, good choice. However, it was a pretty bold move for marketing. "still going on about"? It was a blast move, and it cheesed a lot of people off. Turned me right off Rearz, your c.s. as well as Lori. I share that same point all the time. Maybe Nike should copyright basketball.
LMDO maybe Nike should copyright basketball, hahahah.

babyyhazel said:

L4B lost my interest after the first diaper I tried from them. I ordered little trunks because they where cute. I was disappointed at how poor the qaulity of the material was, and at their prices it's ridiculous. Rearz is superior in qaulity 100%. One of the best abdl businesses out there.

Reactions: AndyPandy
It seems the best businesses for AB/DL are those which primarily cater to IC, are AB/DL-aware and cater to it as well. Being that the AB/DL market is so fickle, at least the IC market is quite busy to keep it all afloat. Businesses which are exclusively AB/DL don't seem to last because the AB/DL market is indeed so fickle. It's far better than it ever was...but still fickle.

Last edited:
Reactions: mybebaby101UK
BobbiSueEllen said:
I believe in complaining to fix a problem...not to hang, shoot and behead. Thankfully, most others here feel that way, too. 🥳🥳🥳
In America the greatest power we have is the control of our wallets. If everybody would vote their conscience with their wallet lots of things would change. That's why the MAN got all upset and called it cancel culture and painted it negatively.

60something said:
In America the greatest power we have is the control of our wallets. If everybody would vote their conscience with their wallet lots of things would change. That's why the MAN got all upset and called it cancel culture and painted it negatively.
"Cancel culture" is nothing more or less than boycotting. Funny how some people claim to hate certain things yet do them anyway, under different names. C'est l'Amerique. :unsure:

The daydreamer has to be my favourite Rearz diaper. I wore one yesterday evening and try to fill it as much as I could by making a new cup of tea every time I finished the previous one. It got to a point I couldn’t sit in it anymore without it leaking but it held everything when I was standing or lying down. One of the most fun diaper evenings I had in a while. I also like the barnyards a lot. I don’t really like doing number 2 in my diaper and the hook and loop tapes on the barnyard makes it very easy to take it off when I have to go number 2 and put it back on after, or to readjust the tapes if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravensteel and BobbiSueEllen
babyyhazel said:

Rearz barnyards are wonderful, say no more…

Reactions: AndyPandy, Ravensteel and BobbiSueEllen
I would say Rearz is overall my go-to company. Absolutely fantastic products with some really great designs. Mermaid is my personal favorite, followed by Safari, Alpaca, and Barnyard. I've never had a single issue from the company. Plus they have some great periodic sales.

Reactions: AndyPandy and BobbiSueEllen
Back