First time Rearz!

warmfeeling said:
Rearz barnyards are wonderful, say no more…
You might want to stock up as they are being discontinued.

RearzJacob said:
You might want to stock up as they are being discontinued.
New diaper coming soon to replace the Barnyards?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I am definitely rearz guy and my favorite diaper definitely Hass to be mega safari. It is my favorite diaper of all time and I have close to 400 of them. Stocked up quite a bit when they had the safari sale last year. I also like criter caboosand alpaca. And I like the DL night covers to go over them as I am somebody who is in Diapers on a 24/7 basis. The only thing I want them to put out is a DL night cover in the safari print, they have one in alpaca and that’s great but I would like to keep the theme going. They do have safari diaper wraps, but those are not really the same and, not that I am concerned about bulkiness but one year safari diaper is already super bulky and you add a diaper wrap like that to it. It makes it just ridiculous. On top of the fact that they don’t necessarily stay too well in place even if you use a onesie over them. I tried this combination before and it just doesn’t work so great. I really need me a safari deal night cover because if those actually existed, I would replace all of my covers that I have . as we all know for people who wear diapers all the time we need to range of products and for that, I also go to the InControl side of things and I order B dry and Ten ultima for more discreet options. i’m sorry for any spelling of mistakes as I am a blind guy using voice to text and sometimes the voice recognition doesn’t always work so great even though I’m using an iPhone and you would think it would be a lot smarter.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
mtl1107 said:
New diaper coming soon to replace the Barnyards?
You know I cannot say. ;)

Reactions: leafgoalie
Back