First time changing in public

chillipepperman

Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings all,
I had my first experience changing my diaper today at the airport. it was quite intimidating. I was afraid others would hear me doing up the tapes, but then I realized no one cares and that I can just wait to leave the stall when it's quiet.

I'm curious to hear others experience around changing in public and how it went, or maybe some interesting stories around this theme 🙏🏻

• Love
Reactions: PrincessOphelie, VeiledDevotee, MaximusWolfheart and 1 other person
There are usually a few family/single person restrooms at airports, that's what I would use. I use the family restrooms at malls and other places. They have more room and I don't need to set my stuff down on a dirty floor or toilet, also don't have the toilet flushing multiple times

My first time being changed in public, outside of having my diaper changed as a kid, was back in 2021 in a "somewhat abadoned mall's" diaper changing room. I was having a "one night stand" AB/DL play date and we both went to the mall to a card shop. Well, I knew that the mall had a diapering room, which honestly I was probably changed in as a lil kid, but anywhos. We both decided to change each other there. He was only wet, but I was wet and messy. It was really fun in a way and very adrenaline rushing too. This is probably the only adult sized diaper changing area in my city, lol. And this mall was built in the 70's.

Attachments

• MALL DIAPERING AREA_0_000718.jpg
    MALL DIAPERING AREA_0_000718.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 52
  • MALL DIAPERING AREA_0_000106.jpg
    MALL DIAPERING AREA_0_000106.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 53
  • MALL DIAPERING AREA_0_000746.jpg
    MALL DIAPERING AREA_0_000746.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Dry247
Very happy that in Norway single handicap toilets excists, probably similar to what you call family restrooms. Does make changing alot easier 😅

Was changing at the airport last week in said handicap toilet, when someone tried to open the door ( hate phuckers that don't look if it's taken or not), and the person didn't just gently pull either.. and the door budged a bit, thought I hadn't locked it properly, so the person decided to do a good second try to open it since it didn't open the first time. 🤦‍♂️

Fortenly the door held and the person didn't have to see me standing at the wall with a fresh diaper about to be put on 😅

Reactions: Dry247
Mufasa said:
Very happy that in Norway single handicap toilets excists, probably similar to what you call family restrooms. Does make changing alot easier 😅

Was changing at the airport last week in said handicap toilet, when someone tried to open the door ( hate phuckers that don't look if it's taken or not), and the person didn't just gently pull either.. and the door budged a bit, thought I hadn't locked it properly, so the person decided to do a good second try to open it since it didn't open the first time. 🤦‍♂️

Fortenly the door held and the person didn't have to see me standing at the wall with a fresh diaper about to be put on 😅
i was at a mall, and there were 2 single use restrooms/changing rooms, one was flooded and out of order, and the other had a cleaning cart in front of it, but was locked i knocked and no one answered. then i tryed the door, and the cleaning lady was using it... but then she opened it, and i went in to change. then i was done tossed used diaper in the bin, and she was standing outside , i guess waiting to clean it fully after... oh well, but the other one was horrible, flooded, toilets full, floor all wet

Dry247 said:
There are usually a few family/single person restrooms at airports, that's what I would use. I use the family restrooms at malls and other places. They have more room and I don't need to set my stuff down on a dirty floor or toilet, also don't have the toilet flushing multiple times
My only fear is that I would be called out for using it; though I would have a legitimate reason to use it. But it would be uncomfortable to admit the reason 😅

I can't really say it was public but I went over to a friend's house for a superbawl party after we just finished a 5 hr hike and they knew I wore any ways I had to ask where the washroom was then I had to go get my backpack/ diaper bag to go change after was finished I rejoined the group and they joked that at least it wasn't in the middle of the trail on the mountains 🤭😅

Reactions: chillipepperman
I try to use the disabled toilets when I am out. They are bigger ad normally have a bin. When they are not available I use a stall in the men’s toilet. Tapes always sound so loud y but I don’t think in reality anyone hears. Always bag up my used diaper and carry it out to the bin. Sometimes someone will notice but no real reaction

Back