First Mess in Diaper!

Dudeinadiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Everyone.

I have always wanted to know what it feels like to mess my diaper. I have peed in it several times, but I never pooped in it. This morning, I woke up and needed to use the bathroom, seeing this as an opportunity, I put on a diaper and went to sit on the toilet. I peed in it of course, but soon came out a large steamy load! I'm so happy right now, I have never been able to successfully poop in my diaper (mainly because I was trying to force it) so I'm glad I finally know what it feels like. And I wont lie, it feels pretty good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperloverj, bigtoddler96, Hemix and 5 others
Congratulations. :) I put off trying it for literally decades, and then found it wasn’t nearly as bad as I’d feared. I now enjoy it, but I do it very infrequently. It sort of has to be a coincidence of mild urgency and a naughty toddler mindset. It definitely loses its appeal if I have to work at it.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, RoseofThorns, Hemix and 3 others
The squishy feeling when you sit down is undescribable. For me I usually don't poop my diaper because of the cleanup factor. But if I have a well peed in diaper and have to poop I'm not afraid to let it go. Walking around with the big ball of poop is one feeling but then sitting on a hard chair and feeling it's squish everywhere is it feeling all the time. I wish I could get that feeling more often without the clean up!

Reactions: Deleted member 66860, Deleted member 39193, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
For me it wasn’t the easiest thing to do, I documented the experience last weekend in my blog - finding it both delightful and horrible. Well done for giving it a go, I guess it’s partly what diapers are for!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Dudeinadiaper
It's such a guilty pleasure. Something I never, ever thought I'd do....but well, hang out outside the barber shop all day, and eventually you're gonna get a haircut.

And I agree the squishing feeling is the best.

I have done it a bunch of times. I recommend taking chlorophyll to reduce the smell (it probably isn't something you want to ingest year-round, just sometimes if you're planning ahead). And figure out a good cleanup system (for me it's two trash bags, kitchen towels, baby wipes, straight in the shower).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudeinadiaper
Cottontail said:
Congratulations. :) I put off trying it for literally decades, and then found it wasn’t nearly as bad as I’d feared. I now enjoy it, but I do it very infrequently. It sort of has to be a coincidence of mild urgency and a naughty toddler mindset. It definitely loses its appeal if I have to work at it.
Lol a naughty toddler mindset

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 64264 and MaybeBroken
Pantyman said:
The squishy feeling when you sit down is undescribable. For me I usually don't poop my diaper because of the cleanup factor. But if I have a well peed in diaper and have to poop I'm not afraid to let it go. Walking around with the big ball of poop is one feeling but then sitting on a hard chair and feeling it's squish everywhere is it feeling all the time. I wish I could get that feeling more often without the clean up!
Me to

DloverUK said:
It's such a guilty pleasure. Something I never, ever thought I'd do....but well, hang out outside the barber shop all day, and eventually you're gonna get a haircut.

And I agree the squishing feeling is the best.

I have done it a bunch of times. I recommend taking chlorophyll to reduce the smell (it probably isn't something you want to ingest year-round, just sometimes if you're planning ahead). And figure out a good cleanup system (for me it's two trash bags, kitchen towels, baby wipes, straight in the shower).
A dollar store bag and a diaper in bag and shower

Reactions: pampersguy827
Turtle said:
A dollar store bag and a diaper in bag and shower
Because I get in the bathtub before I take the diaper off and then take the diaper off put it in the dollar store bag and take a shower

Of course it does, good job and welcome to the club! 😁

Reactions: Dudeinadiaper and Jorelaxed
Great job Dudeinadiaper! It's a big step you took, but I think you'll see how enjoyable it is, and make it your own thing. I've been urinary incontinent for about 15 years, but decided to accept I'll be in diapers forever. And I soon grew to enjoy the convenience and enjoyment of messy diapers too.... Enjoy!

Reactions: Dudeinadiaper and Hemix
Turtle said:
Lol a naughty toddler mindset
What do you mean by that somebody can take that in several different ways lol

Cottontail said:
...naughty toddler mindset...
Turtle said:
What do you mean by that somebody can take that in several different ways lol
I can wet my diaper almost automatically. The control is all there, but I don't think twice. Pooping, on the other hand, is completely deliberate. Everything says "no," so doing it feels "bad"--in a completely playful way, of course. I just think about the toddler who's knows she's supposed to use the potty, but hides in a corner and uses her diaper instead. It's the sort of thing that makes mommies groan and say, "Not again! Where are you supposed to do that?"

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Hemix, Turtle, Dudeinadiaper and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
I can wet my diaper almost automatically. The control is all there, but I don't think twice. Pooping, on the other hand, is completely deliberate. Everything says "no," so doing it feels "bad"--in a completely playful way, of course. I just think about the toddler who's knows she's supposed to use the potty, but hides in a corner and uses her diaper instead. It's the sort of thing that makes mommies groan and say, "Not again! Where are you supposed to do that?"
Yep

Dudeinadiaper said:
Hi Everyone.

I have always wanted to know what it feels like to mess my diaper. I have peed in it several times, but I never pooped in it. This morning, I woke up and needed to use the bathroom, seeing this as an opportunity, I put on a diaper and went to sit on the toilet. I peed in it of course, but soon came out a large steamy load! I'm so happy right now, I have never been able to successfully poop in my diaper (mainly because I was trying to force it) so I'm glad I finally know what it feels like. And I wont lie, it feels pretty good.
when you accept it it becomes natural your'e body will naturally release all potty when it wants as mine does , i wear at night and at 60 yrs old ive wet when i sleep (didn't know i wet) until i wake up totally soaked but can hold it in the daytime. sometimes i wear 24/7 for the weekend and love it! when i wear my diaper my body naturally goes potty BUT when in underwear, i hold it funny how yur body knows these things !!! LOL

brut2333 said:
when you accept it it becomes natural your'e body will naturally release all potty when it wants as mine does , i wear at night and at 60 yrs old ive wet when i sleep (didn't know i wet) until i wake up totally soaked but can hold it in the daytime. sometimes i wear 24/7 for the weekend and love it! when i wear my diaper my body naturally goes potty BUT when in underwear, i hold it funny how yur body knows these things !!! LOL
dont be afraid of pooping, it's natural and unavoidable if yur wearing just bend over or squat and let nature take it course........the clean-up will get easier!!!

brut2333 said:
dont be afraid of pooping, it's natural and unavoidable if yur wearing just bend over or squat and let nature take it course........the clean-up will get easier!!!
Not everybody can do that. For example, I live with my parents, so I have to get out to poop. However, that turns pooping into a special and relaxing moment 🤭🥰

Maybe I try going again next week 🙄😳

Just go for it. Gets more and more enjoyable with every diaper poop loaded. Enjoy the naughtiness of squatting and loading your diaper while the rest of humanity has to stop and take a time out to use the toilet. 🙄

Reactions: padded1989
Back