• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First Intro :)

WOSOFanatic

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing well! I am semi-new to this community. I have been aware of it for a while but just haven’t felt confident enough to meet people. Recently I met a friend that told me about this place and I was super excited to hear about it so here is my first introduction!

I recently graduated college and just got into a career with the hospitality industry! This is something I am super excited for and have been job hunting for a while so it finally paid off. I’m typically quite reserved until you get to know me than I can’t stop tapping about things. I love to talk about random topics especially if the other person is passionate about it because I get to learn.

I guess I’m into a wide variety of things within this area. I have been an online CG but also have worn. I’m not sure what I would classify myself as. I usually just switch to what the other person needs as I like to please people.

Some of my other interest include tabletop games, video games, sports and just hanging out with fun people. I also like to run. I try to do 3 miles everyday but sometimes the weather does not let me!

I joined because I want to find like minded people that enjoy this thing as much as I do! It would be nice to have people to casually talk to about this and other interest!

I guess that’s all I have to say! I tried following the tips! Ty for reading!! Have a great rest of your day/night!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that great introduction. Congratulations on complete college and getting a job in the hospital industry. I hope you enjoy your time home.

Back