Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

First diaper that activated your abdl

What was the first diaper you remember scribing your interest in abdl

• Luvs

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Pampers

Votes: 116 31.5%
  • Huggies

Votes: 30 8.2%
  • Pull-up

Votes: 30 8.2%
  • Easy up

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Goodnites

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Abdl diaper

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Depends

Votes: 32 8.7%
  • Other comment here

Votes: 48 13.0%
  • Generic baby brand

Votes: 12 3.3%

• Total voters
BabyTweetyBird said:
There was also an auction for an opened box of 12 overnites in the classic navy blue color.
Yes, these 70s Overnight Pampers are indeed still available, albeit, much higher priced than the current Toddler box:

I currently have two boxes similar to this sitting on the table next to my bed! (yeah, that's my clock in that photo, LOL)

Pampers Blue71.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and Deleted member 56273
sinceiwassmall said:
This box gives me the “want to be a baby” feels like no other disposable diaper.
Yup! You and I are speaking the same language! Here is a better, high-res photo of one of my purple box 70s Toddler Pampers when I first bough them over 20 years ago, although, for some reason, the photo makes my purple box look pink!

Pampers Purple33.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, sinceiwassmall and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Yes, these 70s Overnight Pampers are indeed still available, albeit, much higher priced than the current Toddler box:

I currently have two boxes similar to this sitting on the table next to my bed! (yeah, that's my clock in that photo, LOL)

View attachment 75727

A few days ago there was an eBay auction for an open NOS box of 12 Pampers Overnites which disappeared shortly after.

BabyTweetyBird said:
A few days ago there was an eBay auction for an open NOS box of 12 Pampers Overnites which disappeared shortly after.
Oh, yeah I saw those also (see link for sold listing below). I thought you were talking about the current listing...

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Definitely Pampers for me, with their baby smell & softness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
DiaperNater said:
Definitely Pampers for me, with their baby smell & softness.
Early production Luvs and Attends for the same reason.

When my mother got sick and tired of me wetting the bed in Kindergarten, she diapered me up in a cloth diaper with pins and minus the plastic pants for the day, maybe hoping it would embarrass me. It did not embarrass me in the least bit. The cloth diaper was so comfy that I asked my mother to let me wear it one more day and she agreed. I loved the diaper and feeling babyish that much.

Her mistake, now I have always been craving diapers (disposables) since then.

Now I am back fully 24/7 in Crinklz/ABU diapers for many years. I bed wet again (in my sleep), I day wet (without thinking about it), and otherwise use diapers for everything intended for them without a single thought. I have control, maybe, but it would take some serious effort for me to go back to just underwear.

cloth diapers and rubber pants that were put on me one night after I fell asleep in front of my Ants and Grandmother when I was about 8.

pampers size 7 and i still wear them as well as size 8

superlittle04 said:
pampers size 7 and i still wear them as well as size 8
I never seen Pampers Active Baby Size 8 on Greek grocery stores - perhaps because there's a lack of general demand from customers.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I never seen Pampers Active Baby Size 8 on Greek grocery stores - perhaps because there's a lack of general demand from customers.
i'm talking about uk pampers baby dry size 84a4e65c7-2113-468b-a6b7-99af1b7fe0ff_516993880.jpg

superlittle04 said:
i'm talking about uk pampers baby dry size 8View attachment 75818
P&G primarily manufactures their nappies in Germany, though they recently shifted production in Poland, Hungary and the UK.

superlittle04 said:
i'm talking about uk pampers baby dry size 8View attachment 75818
Why does P&G no longer sell size 7 and 8 in the US anymore but still sell those sizes in Europe? everything I have seen about size 8 would fit me perfectly and I would finally be back in PAMPERS again.

I have compared goodnights xxls to an slightly older pair of pampers size 7. Width of padding is identical. Height from front to back varies about an inch or so. Pampers size 7 definitlely does not wrap around a 34 inch waist comfy. Nor do either Pamper size 7 and the largest xxsl goodnight (roughlay equivilet middle pad size) hold much more than a drip.

It was an ABDL diaper! The lil monsters from Rearz! Then I moved on to PEEKABUS

Back